Question about games with bots

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr_Fordham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mr_Fordham
Member since 2006 • 164 Posts

Random question, are there any multiplayer games with bots that don't have noticeable names.  For example, Gears of War uses the name of the character when you play against bots "Marcus" for Marcus bots and Black Ops using (3arc) to identify bots.  I need to find a game where I can use computer players that I can either rename or the names shown don't have obvious clues that they are computers.  The basic idea is letting people play bots without being able to tell whether it is a bot or actual person.  Does anyone know of one I may not be thinking of that would fit this criteria? 

Appreciate any help you can give.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts
such things require a computer. Try Unreal Tournament, by far the most dynamic bots Ive ever lost against
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

I think Perfect Dark does that, at least it did on the N64.

So did Conker Bad Fur Day on the N64, maybe you can try the MS versions of the game?

killerneub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 killerneub
Member since 2010 • 214 Posts

N64 The world is not enough.. first FPS I played with bots,, and it was awesome but kind of easy

> I hope more games use this in the future, because it can help you improve in a less hectic envir. compared to online

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Are you just trying to make it unnoticable so your gameplay vids don't make you look like a noob?
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#6 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

Are you just trying to make it unnoticable so your gameplay vids don't make you look like a noob?wwervin

That's kind of what I thought

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

Random question, are there any multiplayer games with bots that don't have noticeable names.  For example, Gears of War uses the name of the character when you play against bots "Marcus" for Marcus bots and Black Ops using (3arc) to identify bots.  I need to find a game where I can use computer players that I can either rename or the names shown don't have obvious clues that they are computers.  The basic idea is letting people play bots without being able to tell whether it is a bot or actual person.  Does anyone know of one I may not be thinking of that would fit this criteria? 

Appreciate any help you can give.

Mr_Fordham
Section 8 and Section 8 Prejudice are both bot multiplayer/online multiplayer games with a swarm mode and the bots can be difficult. I personally don't care for bots, but my buddy got me the Section 8 game and there was no one online. The bots don't have names like "bot this or bot that" or any "bot reference in parenthesis".
XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

[QUOTE="wwervin"]Are you just trying to make it unnoticable so your gameplay vids don't make you look like a noob?Blueresident87

That's kind of what I thought

lol Bots are stupid.
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
Are you just trying to make it unnoticable so your gameplay vids don't make you look like a noob?wwervin
It's either that or some gaming research project.
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10  Edited By destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Unreal Tournament III. So much fun, too.