Question about Fifa 11...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I bought Fifa 11 yesterday and i have only played a couple of hours. I started a new tournament - (Barcley Premier League) but how come i was not playing the complete season? I play only season games but no Champions League, FA CUP or Carling Cup...So since i am at work right now and there is no way i can find that option, can anybody tell me which option it is, so i dont have to look it up later and jump straight on the pitch?

Thanks!

superiorNilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 superiorNilly
Member since 2007 • 547 Posts

I think you have to start manager mode rather than playing a tournament, although im not to sure as I dont have the game yet.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EvilSelf

I think you have to start manager mode rather than playing a tournament, although im not to sure as I dont have the game yet.

superiorNilly

But if you start Manager mode, do you actually get the play the games yourself, or you just watch them play or similute the game?

I did not get Fifa 10 so i am not sure whether this is something new or what. Usually, you go to Game Modes and select SEASON and play the whole season with a team of your choice, including all cups and other competitions beside the season games. At least this is how Fifa 10 on PSP is.

Thanks for the help!

Willes404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Willes404
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
That's because you did it as a tournament, so it's only the league matches you play. For the whole lot you'll have to start a manager mode (or career as i believe it is in the new one)
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EvilSelf

That's because you did it as a tournament, so it's only the league matches you play. For the whole lot you'll have to start a manager mode (or career as i believe it is in the new one)Willes404

Aaaa, i see now. Thanks a lot mate!

Willes404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Willes404
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="superiorNilly"]

EvilSelf

But if you start Manager mode, do you actually get the play the games yourself, or you just watch them play or similute the game?

I did not get Fifa 10 so i am not sure whether this is something new or what. Usually, you go to Game Modes and select SEASON and play the whole season with a team of your choice, including all cups and other competitions beside the season games. At least this is how Fifa 10 on PSP is.

Thanks for the help!

Yes you do play the games yourself, there's three options i believe; player: you play as just one player (be a pro in 09 and 10) player-manager: you play as just your virtual pro if he is selected in the team, if not then you play as the whole team as normal manager: you play as the whole team as normal I'm pretty sure thats how it works, haven't got it yet as am waiting for it to be delivered but that's the impression I get from previews and reviews etc. No worries fella :)
Avatar image for themrmusicman14
themrmusicman14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 themrmusicman14
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
how do you play as all of the players because when i played it you can only be 1?