PS4 owner, Xbox One/Forza 5 Bundle - £289 - do I/don't I?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

keldar89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 keldar89
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Tesco (in the UK) have quite a good deal on the Xbox One with Forza 5 bundle at the moment; which is £289. I'm considering going for this?

If I had no console, I definitely would - but I have a PS4? Will I benefit from owning both? I am frustrated that no record breaking games have been released for the PS4 exclusively. I have BF4, COD: AW, AC: Unity and DriveClub - all par DriveClub are shared between both.

Xbox One seems to have quite a few good exclusives.

What's your thoughts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

Well no one can tell you do buy it or not. both the "twin consoles" share pretty much all 3rd party games, leaving exclusives, or the odd game out for a reason to buy it.

Well I will put it this way: Do you think you will buy enough games to justify the cost? sure go ahead, does it have a game you REALLY want to play, or is one comming Down the pipeline? go ahead.

Is there nothing that makes you go "I need to play that" then don't.

The Price is not really all that bad, so I would say I could justify such a pricetag for aroun 6-8 games through its lifetime, but that part depends alot on ones economy. But two consoles is not really that rare, so overall I would say "sure"

keldar89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 keldar89
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Maddie_Larkin: I guess all I needed was that little push - ha! I will purchase the Xbox One I think, a spare bit of Christmas money and it's my birthday in two weeks fully justifies the cost :).

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

hehe pretty much ^^ Remember to post impression on the Xbox forum ;) those are always a good read :)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@keldar89 said:

@Maddie_Larkin: I guess all I needed was that little push - ha! I will purchase the Xbox One I think, a spare bit of Christmas money and it's my birthday in two weeks fully justifies the cost :).

If there are a bunch of Xbone games you want, go for it.

Even though I have a PS4 for exclusives and multiplats, I also have an Xbone for exclusives. I am a collector however and buy all the machines at launch every generation.

Here is a link showing every game on Xbone and more to make your choice easier: http://www.listwar.com/released-games/