Pre-order receipt

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ragogt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ragogt
Member since 2005 • 341 Posts
Am going tomorrow to gamestop to pickup a copy of crackdown, but I lost the receipt of the preorder. Do you need to show the reciept or can you just tell them your name?
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 rbrown3
Member since 2005 • 4148 Posts
Am going tomorrow to gamestop to pickup a copy of crackdown, but I lost the receipt of the preorder. Do you need to show the reciept or can you just tell them your name?ragogt
As long as you have your ID you should be fine, they'll ask you to confirm you address and phone number
avamarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 avamarine
Member since 2002 • 206 Posts
I know it has the Halo 3 beta but that game still isn't going to sellout ppl. Its a great game itself though. Preorders are retarded for games. 
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 rbrown3
Member since 2005 • 4148 Posts
I know it has the Halo 3 beta but that game still isn't going to sellout ppl. Its a great game itself though. Preorders are retarded for games. avamarine
Target and WalMart were both sold out today, Target said they sold 87 in 3 hours, and WalMart sold all of theirs right at midnight, I think they got 70 in. Gamestop and EB Games both said they still have reservations for their 2nd shipment they need to fill. The game is selling VERY well, and is selling out in a lot of places
Avatar image for Palatinesknight
Palatinesknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Palatinesknight
Member since 2006 • 151 Posts
The game is mostly selling so fast because of the HALO 3 beta we all know that. I dont see why people are rushing to buy it considering Bungie said that the beta will not be active until a while after. Ina few weeks il be able to walk right in and buy it right off the shelve.
A3sth3tik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 A3sth3tik
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts
i pre-ordered my crackdown the day before its came out. when i picked it up there was a fat stacks that they took it from. then i ran to wal-mart and there were 40-50 copies of crackdown in the case still :/
eskipccu13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 eskipccu13
Member since 2003 • 552 Posts
The game is mostly selling so fast because of the HALO 3 beta we all know that. I dont see why people are rushing to buy it considering Bungie said that the beta will not be active until a while after. Ina few weeks il be able to walk right in and buy it right off the shelve. Palatinesknight

Only the initial launch shipment of Crackdown has the Beta, after that no more. So if you want it for the beta I'd get it now, and its a great game in its own right, I'm having lots of fun with it.
johngmills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 johngmills
Member since 2005 • 4349 Posts
I know it has the Halo 3 beta but that game still isn't going to sellout ppl. Its a great game itself though. Preorders are retarded for games. avamarine
Pre-ordering is not retarded...think of it as a lay-a-way plan....that's what I pre-order for. It's easier for a lot of people to go in and put down 5-10 a week on a game till you pay it off....
MDJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 MDJ
Member since 2005 • 316 Posts
Depends, if you pre-ordered at Gamestop/EB Games, they most likely will ask your name. At least, thats all mine does.
Tensh1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 Tensh1n
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
THANK YOU! sorry but i reserved a copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl and i freaked when i didnt have my receipt. thanx for clarifying the ID thing... would be depress if i lost the chance for the discount on that game.
jaysoowavy124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jaysoowavy124
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I Pre-Ordered gears of war 3 and i lost the receipt i dont know what to do :/
datsrcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 datsrcool
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I Pre-Ordered gears of war 3 and i lost the receipt i dont know what to do :/ jaysoowavy124
dang this is a old thread. Did you give them money or just have them reserve it? Im not sure how preorders work:oops: I would just give another store a call to see what their policy is. Maybe the clerk will remember you.

jaysoowavy124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jaysoowavy124
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
i dont know because when i Pre-Ordered it i was selling games to game stop and the guy i was selling it to asked if i wanted too Pre-Order gears 3 and i said yes thats how i did it and i have the rewards card and i dont know it it will work
datsrcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 datsrcool
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I checked a few answer forums on web and they all said it was a five buck deposit. You should be able to give them your name and edge card to get the game. If not your only out 5 bucks. They should not run out unless it was a special edition you were after.