Poll: Best Replay Value Games for the Xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DranzarTypeF (2623 posts) -

So what do you guys think is the best value you could get for your dollar when buying an xbox game THIS GEN, I personally think it's the Orange Box, but I wanted to see what you guys think...

#2 Posted by Zemus (9250 posts) -

Orange Box, If you don't buy many games. Nothing can beat that imo.

#3 Posted by RAMRODtheMASTER (8107 posts) -

I picked other because you didn't give me the option for Oblivion, Fallout, and Mass Effect together.

#4 Posted by scarymovie5 (1691 posts) -
Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, Fable 2, and Oblivion are my best replay value games.
#5 Posted by LeGoofyGoober (3168 posts) -

ive beaten Mass Effect like 5 times and still don't have all the achievements. its long, but not long enough to the point that you're burned out after one playthrough.

#6 Posted by x8VXU6 (3411 posts) -

SF4 I cant stop playing

#7 Posted by megamadman5 (725 posts) -

Oblivion, Fallout, and Mass Effect .

RAMRODtheMASTER
BOOM
#8 Posted by DoomZaW (6471 posts) -

Oblivion and Fallout 3 hands down, the first playthrough alone took me 100 hours, and that wasn't reason enough to stop me from playing through again with a different build :D Damn i love bethesda's games :)

#9 Posted by savetehhaloz (2373 posts) -
Oblivion; you'll keep coming back. I have a friend who dissed Oblivion for over a year. He played it and played for more then 200 hours.
#10 Posted by DranzarTypeF (2623 posts) -

Oblivion; you'll keep coming back. I have a friend who dissed Oblivion for over a year. He played it and played for more then 200 hours. savetehhaloz

I purchased Oblivion on 3 different ocassion but, I could'nt get into the game, I just hate it for some reason lol.:P

#11 Posted by fear9204 (641 posts) -

dead rising, i have beaten that game like 4 times, differents edings, and a **** load of zombies, fun as hell

#12 Posted by lessthan3james (424 posts) -
Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
#13 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

The Orage Box you get four great singleplayer games and a great multiplayer game. I put 720 hours into TF2 so I would go for that :P.

#14 Posted by OfficialBed (16836 posts) -

The Orange Box and Oblivion: GOTY

#15 Posted by mariokart64fan (19624 posts) -

saints row 1/2 wwe 2009 ,, test drive unlimited or crackdown

#16 Posted by DranzarTypeF (2623 posts) -

What Mods don't know is that this could be used as a reccomendation thread (in disguise)... tee-hee lol.:D

#17 Posted by LightColor (2709 posts) -
Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty 4/5, Orange Box like u mentioned but i voted for other lol, and SOON would b Left 4 Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Assassin's Creed 2 :) lol
#18 Posted by armyman455 (914 posts) -

i voted for the orange box because half live 2 is my favorite game ever, but playing through it once takes a long time to begin with so its good on that aspect. replay is decent i think Fallout 3 has slightly better replay but Orange Box is overall better

#19 Posted by DranzarTypeF (2623 posts) -

i voted for the orange box because half live 2 is my favorite game ever, but playing through it once takes a long time to begin with so its good on that aspect. replay is decent i think Fallout 3 has slightly better replay but Orange Box is overall better

armyman455

I agree, the Orange Box is one game that i'll never trade/sell no matter what lol. Also Gears of War 2.

#20 Posted by somethincoolest (123 posts) -

Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty 4 multiplayer. On your list Oblivion definately, there is so much stuff to do in that game. I've logged maybe 50 hours onto that game. I just started playing it again, Wood elf archer.

#21 Posted by ForsakenWicked (3745 posts) -
I voted for Fallout 3, that game's just huge.
#22 Posted by enterawesome (9477 posts) -
Halo 3 for me, personally. Followed by The Orange Box and Fallout 3.
#23 Posted by DarkGamer007 (6033 posts) -

Halo 3......

• Campaign
  • Four Player Co-Op Campaign
  • Multiplayer
  • Custom Games
  • Forge
  • Meta Campaign
  • Thirteen Skulls to Find
  • Seven Terminals To Find/Read

Followed Closley by Orange Box as its five awesomesauce games.

#24 Posted by Palantas (15323 posts) -

Ooo...I like those choices.

#25 Posted by gow117 (2963 posts) -
I love all of the mentioned in the list but I dont have the orange box. out of thoes..oblivion but for me if I can bring mp up it would be halo3
#26 Posted by Dissimulation (28 posts) -
for me a game i played a hell of alot(ill prolly get ripped on for this one) too human, yea my xbox rrod'd cause i played that damn game so much, alot of people didnt like it, but i got sucked into it, although targetting did suck and it was damn near impossible to get the 7 piece elite armor suit w/o playing online unless u were really lucky
#27 Posted by dangwtf (75 posts) -

for me it has to be ufc and gta 4. its just fun to mess around in gta. and ufc since im a big ufc fan.

#28 Posted by -Kirbyangel- (724 posts) -
Definitely Fallout 3 =D
#29 Posted by uas-2001 (18773 posts) -
The Orange Box has some replay value. Great game :D Mass Effect definitely has a lot of replay value. 6 different endings, and lots of different choices you can make. Achievements also stretch it out. I don't think Oblivion has much replay value. Loved the game first time round but it's a huge game, 200 hours long. Tried starting it again twice but didn't get very far. Great game though. Not played Fallout 3 although I quest the first play value as it seems very similar to Oblivion. Too similar, almost the same game with a different skin.