pokemon games for the xbox 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by splitjewel (2 posts) -
Has there been any mention or suggestion that pokemon games will be developed for the bigger consoels like the 360 and ps3??
#2 Posted by DataDream (3195 posts) -

One question...

Why?

#3 Posted by magic_dragon (1050 posts) -
I guess you're forgetting that Nintendo owns the Pokemon videogame series and all its rights? It would never go to anything other than DS or Wii.
#4 Posted by Xxgood-timesXx (726 posts) -
no, pokemon is a nintendo title....
#5 Posted by VD_Demon-101 (3186 posts) -

lol I think Pokemon belongs to nintendo so no.

#6 Posted by JDaniels48 (277 posts) -
it'll never happen
#7 Posted by MAILER_DAEMON (45906 posts) -
Pokemon is made by one of Nintendo's subsidiaries. It's not going anywhere.
#8 Posted by DataDream (3195 posts) -

it'll never happenJDaniels48

Thank God!

Play a Wii if you want to play Pokemon. I'm all for a diverse gaming library and stuff the kids can enjoy - as long as it's innovative or has the spirit of the 360 community behind it, but...

Pokemon?

No thanks.

#9 Posted by slim-pagey (360 posts) -

One question...

Why?

DataDream

lol

#10 Posted by DarkDemon91 (770 posts) -
WTF? Why would you want Pokemon for the 360? lol
#11 Posted by Tyler_2006 (1 posts) -

Ok first of all i know that would never Happen but if it did i think that would be pretty cool because the achievements would be fun to get and i dont know a 3d pokemon game based of the gameboy games/Ds would tight, yes i know pokemon XD and Colosseum was released for the gamecube but it kinda sucked. And the Pokemon red and bblue were a classic. Im 17 and i honestly would never buy a wii for the pokemon games cause number one wii sucks and 2 no Achievements plus its not like the original pokemon games. SO I STRONGLY DOUBT THEY WILL EVER MAKE A GAME FOR 360(because nintendo owns all right to pokemon) BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL AND I WOULD BUY IT!!!!!!

#12 Posted by vp22 (1443 posts) -
no, owned by nintendo, plus its a kids game, i really enjoyed red, stadium and collesium a while back
#13 Posted by jangodave (1 posts) -

Ok first of all i know that would never Happen but if it did i think that would be pretty cool because the achievements would be fun to get and i dont know a 3d pokemon game based of the gameboy games/Ds would tight, yes i know pokemon XD and Colosseum was released for the gamecube but it kinda sucked. And the Pokemon red and bblue were a classic. Im 17 and i honestly would never buy a wii for the pokemon games cause number one wii sucks and 2 no Achievements plus its not like the original pokemon games. SO I STRONGLY DOUBT THEY WILL EVER MAKE A GAME FOR 360(because nintendo owns all right to pokemon) BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE COOL AND I WOULD BUY IT!!!!!!

Tyler_2006
I totally agree they will probs never make a game for xbox but the achievements would be so much fun to get and i really wanna play a good 3d pokemon game. They should remake some of the gameboy games or just make a game following the original shows plot. I'm 17 too but i would totally buy the game if they made it
#14 Posted by Yagr_Zero (27843 posts) -
Please don't bump year old threads.