This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ieatnoobs18 (1190 posts) -

Who else who love to see a pirate RPG? Ive always wanted one and could never find one.

#2 Posted by Toxic8 (1653 posts) -

The closest game I can think out off the top of my head is sid meier's pirates.It's not a 100% rpg but it is an ok pirate game,about the only one I cna think of.

#3 Posted by ieatnoobs18 (1190 posts) -

The closest game I can think out off the top of my head is sid meier's pirates.It's not a 100% rpg but it is an ok pirate game,about the only one I cna think of.

Toxic8
Yeah i think im going to download that, but like you said its not 100 percent
#4 Posted by cthecoffee (1432 posts) -

ninjas > pirates

#5 Posted by expl0itz (3 posts) -

ninjas > pirates

cthecoffee
unicorns>ninjas>pirates ;)
#6 Posted by Phoenix534 (17774 posts) -

[QUOTE="cthecoffee"]

ninjas > pirates

expl0itz

Nazi demonized Combine soldiers riding giant deathclaws that shoot lasers from their eyes with terrorist Akrid/Scrin hybrids with nuke launchers on their backs as pets>unicorns>ninjas>pirates

#7 Posted by hughami (1045 posts) -
that would be awesome. as long as it isnt turn based (i mean final fantasy style combat). and as long as it isnt pirates of the Caribbean style corny stuff, i would love to see some more rpgs and more variety.
#8 Posted by D0ub13_5c0r3 (2084 posts) -

[QUOTE="expl0itz"][QUOTE="cthecoffee"]

ninjas > pirates

Phoenix534

Nazi demonized Combine soldiers riding giant deathclaws that shoot lasers from their eyes with terrorist Akrid/Scrin hybrids with nuke launchers on their backs as pets>unicorns>ninjas>pirates

Mutated Doritos coming out of the bag>Nazi demonized Combine soldiers riding giant deathclaws that shoot lasers from their eyes with terrorist Akrid/Scrin hybrids with nuke launchers on their backs as pets>unicorns>ninjas>pirates

#9 Posted by porky_ownsu (1287 posts) -

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="expl0itz"] unicorns>ninjas>pirates ;)D0ub13_5c0r3

Mutated Doritos coming out of the bag>Nazi demonized Combine soldiers riding giant deathclaws that shoot lasers from their eyes with terrorist Akrid/Scrin hybrids with nuke launchers on their backs as pets>unicorns>ninjas>pirates

chuck norris > all that crap
#10 Posted by magicalclick (22548 posts) -
I thought Star Ocean is about Space Pirate.
#11 Posted by hughami (1045 posts) -
I thought Star Ocean is about Space Pirate. magicalclick
i personally hate those type of games, the combat is real whack and its all anime, not that anime is stupid, but it just all looks the same for the most part.
#12 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

chuck norris > all that crapporky_ownsu

Jet Li killed Chuck Norris so in reality Jet Li > Chuck Norris.

#13 Posted by RobboElRobbo (13668 posts) -
[QUOTE="magicalclick"]I thought Star Ocean is about Space Pirate. hughami
i personally hate those type of games, the combat is real whack and its all anime, not that anime is stupid, but it just all looks the same for the most part.

Agreed
#14 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

[QUOTE="magicalclick"]I thought Star Ocean is about Space Pirate. hughami

Wait the combat is bad? I thought the combat was really addictive and easily the best part of the game in my opinion.

#15 Posted by Commander-Gree (4929 posts) -
I would love one sort of in the style of the Elder Scrolls series. It would be cool if you had you're own ship that you eventually worked your way up to becoming captain of.
#16 Posted by porky_ownsu (1287 posts) -

[QUOTE="porky_ownsu"]

chuck norris > all that crapcraigalan23

Jet Li killed Chuck Norris so in reality Jet Li > Chuck Norris.

yeah, jet li > chuck norris > all that crap
#17 Posted by dlindenb2000 (5073 posts) -
If you don't mind Space Pirates, there's all types such as Freespace, Freelancer, DarkStar One and the X games. They are sort of RPGs, and you can choose to be a pirate in them. DarkStar One is the most RPGish of them I think. Instead of trading in ships and such you have differnet levels for your ship. And when you level you choose where to allocate stat points and such. Loot drops from bosses.