Payday 2: Xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N1K0LA191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 N1K0LA191
Member since 2011 • 79 Posts

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to, or already lost hope that there will ever be a patch for the 360 version of Overkill's Payday 2? This is one game that I tracked forever and got as soon as it came out. I love the game, don't get me wrong, but there are flaws that need fixed. Playstation has already had their update, and PC of course has already had many patches, updates, and DLC releases. I understand that Overkill is primarily focused on PC for Payday 2, but you can't promise console gamers DLC releases in the future "5 DLC releases over the course of a year, just like Payday: The Heist," and not do it. Not even an update. I also understand that a majority of this is on Microsoft's end with the maximum patch size being 2 GB, and the actual patch needed being around 4.05 GB. But seriously? A facebook/twitter update saying, "Hey, the patch and DLC are in the works, should be out in the next month." Would that be so difficult? Starting to lose hope, and honestly am becoming a little disgusted at how the staff are treating their customers when hard copies of the game sold out in an instant. I don't want to hear lack of staff or lack of money either. Don't mean to be an ass, but with their sales, neither of those should be an excuse unless they're blowing every bit of their money on coke and strippers. I hope someone else feels the way I do, and I hope someone has some comforting information!