Oblivion - Some Help Needed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 andyb27newc
Member since 2006 • 254 Posts
Ive got back into playing Oblivion again after a while off it and I need some help with some problems (my space bar doesnt work on me laptop so thats why this message is one big paragraph - sorry!!!)...1 - ive got a mages guild suspension and need 20 daedra hearts and 20 vamp dust (I have 8 hearts and 3 dust) is there any easy way to get these cos i cant be arsed to go into the oblivion gates and caves to get them (ive tried the glitch trick with the arrows and it doesnt seem to work...2 - is there much point in going inot the oblivion gates??? they seem a bit boring to me...3 - on the ultimatre heist mission i went thru the door and got arrested now i dont have the key - is there a way to finish this mission (i dont have a save before firing the arrow)...hope you all understood this - the first problem is bugging me cos i wanna get on with the mages guild missions
Altair1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Altair1337
Member since 2007 • 387 Posts

first - eastiest way would to be, go into the game editor and place some daedra hearts and dust in the game and then go pick them up

second - the oblivion gates are ok, not much to do in there besides kill stuff and take the thing in the middle that you can upgrade your armor/weapons with.

third - and I dont think you can get the key back, you shouldve saved X.X

andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 andyb27newc
theres no game editor on the 360 version - any other help if poss???
Altair1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Altair1337
Member since 2007 • 387 Posts

o you have the 360 version? that sucks.. well your just going to have to get the ingredients the only way you can.

doing the main story line, you will get a ton of daedra hearts, and do you have the game guide? if you dont, then just go into alchemy stores and buy the dust, or steal it. OR you could get it the hard way by killing vampires.

andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 andyb27newc
anyone???
FunCrusher303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 FunCrusher303
Member since 2004 • 1191 Posts
You may find some helpfull hints @ www.gamebanshee.com I'm in the same perdickiment and I'm just going to start over and save before everything, hint hint.
andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 andyb27newc
now ive gone back to the main storyline - am on the spies mission - im down in jearls basement but there doesnt seem to be the scoll there that im meant to take - any ideas anyone
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

now ive gone back to the main storyline - am on the spies mission - im down in jearls basement but there doesnt seem to be the scoll there that im meant to take - any ideas anyoneandyb27newc

My god man. You must be the worst Oblivion player ever. Are you gonna ask for help on every mission? Because, you know, Oblivion is a very long game.

Just keep playing it. You'll find the things you need. There's no quick way to do anything. Oblivion is a loooong game. I've played it for over 200 hours with one character.

Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts
I could really use some help. I need to find a drain magicka spell so i open the secret door for the mages guild. Where can i find this spell?
Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts

[QUOTE="andyb27newc"]now ive gone back to the main storyline - am on the spies mission - im down in jearls basement but there doesnt seem to be the scoll there that im meant to take - any ideas anyonex-2tha-z

My god man. You must be the worst Oblivion player ever. Are you gonna ask for help on every mission? Because, you know, Oblivion is a very long game.

Just keep playing it. You'll find the things you need. There's no quick way to do anything. Oblivion is a loooong game. I've played it for over 200 hours with one character.

Cut him some slack, dude. Oblivion can be a little confusing. TC, I'd recommend using an online game guide. GS has a good one, if I recall.
andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 andyb27newc
Yep i managed to do the spies mission - eventually - i had to do some searching on the online guide - it was well confusing because no character was letting me know where the spies where - it annoys me when there isnt some outright help - i dont need it spelt out for me - just some sneaky hint because the green guide arrow when on a mission is not always available - and sorry for bugging people - i thought that was what forums where all about anyway!!!
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
I actually don't think you need 20 of both. I had to get redwort flower and dragon's tongue-I went back with 20 redwort and 10 dragon's tongue and he let me in.
ChrisZewski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 ChrisZewski
Member since 2006 • 89 Posts

-You only need 20 deadra hearts _OR_ 20 vamp dust, NOT both.

-the drain magika spell should be on a scroll in the chest near the dude you talk to before going into the room with the pillar (sorry for the vague-ness. Been a while since i did that mission)