oblivion can some 1 help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xIscorpIx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xIscorpIx
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts

ok im at a quest i think its called unwanted compitetion or something u no were u go 2 the shop keep and she tells u about the guy selling stuf for really cheap so u follow him then he meets sum guy and then ur told 2 follow that guy and he leads u 2 a house and it says sneak in when hes not around ive tried like every hour of the day 2 get into his house but he is always home and it says the door is boarded or blocked :S??? help when can i get in 2 his house and if i have 2 take a different way in wereis it

thx in advance:)

DarkRider23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DarkRider23
Member since 2004 • 1753 Posts
You have to pick the lock to get into his house. I remember in my game I went in sometime around 4 PM. 
pandaman37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 pandaman37
Member since 2006 • 1132 Posts
i believe it was sometime during the night like at about 6 you can get in, that is the only way in though... also just fro a heads up be ready to fight off two guys at once later in the quest
pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pageiszeppelin
Member since 2006 • 379 Posts

ok im at a quest i think its called unwanted compitetion or something u no were u go 2 the shop keep and she tells u about the guy selling stuf for really cheap so u follow him then he meets sum guy and then ur told 2 follow that guy and he leads u 2 a house and it says sneak in when hes not around ive tried like every hour of the day 2 get into his house but he is always home and it says the door is boarded or blocked :S??? help when can i get in 2 his house and if i have 2 take a different way in wereis it

thx in advance:)

xIscorpIx
Is this the quest with Thoronir the shopkeeper, in Imperial City? I can help you but i need good information
hendrix29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 hendrix29
Member since 2006 • 10960 Posts
On weekdays he goes out for a while during the day I'm pretty sure, and you have to go into his basement and get the book.
xIscorpIx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xIscorpIx
lool im sure i can take umm i just got a dagger from the dark brother hood for killin sum guy buy making a mosse head drop down and splater his face in hahaha poor guy didint see it coming thx every 1 :P
xIscorpIx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 xIscorpIx
yes it is the quest with the shop keeper in imperial city:D
hendrix29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hendrix29
and pageiszeppelin, I sent you the invitation.
pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pageiszeppelin
and pageiszeppelin, I sent you the invitation.hendrix29
Thanks but its not in my message box, where is it usually? Anyways on weekends the guy in the house will be gone from 8am to 2pm, on weekdays he will be gone around 6pm, you will have ample time to get to the cellar and grab suspicios stuff, if u still need help, feel free to ask
hendrix29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hendrix29
[QUOTE="hendrix29"]and pageiszeppelin, I sent you the invitation.pageiszeppelin
Thanks but its not in my message box, where is it usually? Anyways on weekends the guy in the house will be gone from 8am to 2pm, on weekdays he will be gone around 6pm, you will have ample time to get to the cellar and grab suspicios stuff, if u still need help, feel free to ask

look in your profile in the unions page, and accept the invite.
pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pageiszeppelin
[QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"][QUOTE="hendrix29"]and pageiszeppelin, I sent you the invitation.hendrix29

look in your profile in the unions page, and accept the invite.

Cool thanks i'm in