No slayer deathmatch in Halo 4? (only team slayer) what a joke!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CrazyEd2k (9 posts) -

I'm sorry, but there being no regular free for all slayer is Halo 4 is down right pathetic. I dont like teams I like to go frag
on my own and see how much better I am then everyone else.

what the HELL are 343/Microsoft thinking?????! Regular deathmatch has been in every single Halo not to mention every online FPS ever made basically.

I had to go back to Halo Reach after purchasing what is now useless Halo 4.

What an effin joke!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by CrazyEd2k (9 posts) -

I've never felt inclined to post anything but I've been a lont time reader. Never in my gaming days
I have witnessed such an atrocity of keeping out an essential game mode from a Halo game.

Anyone else feel the same??? Or did I miss something???

#4 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
Then why didnt you do your homework and look up what modes there was gonna be before you bought it.....
#5 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (2766 posts) -
Regular slayer would have been a nice addition.
#6 Posted by MentatAssassin (3007 posts) -

FFA would have been nice. Had alot of good times in the 'ol rumble pit.

#7 Posted by CrazyEd2k (9 posts) -

I didnt look it up because nevver in a million years did I think the developers would purposely ommit a main multiplayer component in a series!!!

Does anyone here really believe that they have more fun playing this than the medium to small levels in Reach in free for all mode????

This is the biggest disgrace I've ever witnessed in a major frnachise.

They have taken Halo and turned it into a COD wannabe. Halo was fine just the way it was!!!

Now its HUGE levels (havent encountered any small levels, which isnt a surprise since these are usually made for free for all, which the game doesnt have)

Even the damn perks are the same as COD, after a certain amount of kiils you choose which one you want with the digital pad)

Halo Reach is still the best Halo game to date. THIS IS AN UTTER DISGRACE AND YOU CAN SEE THE COD INFLUENCE EVERYWHERE, I BET MICROSOFT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.

Halo was the ORIGINAL multiplayer platform for online game, instead of setting the precedent and setting the example like bungie did they are now copying COD and become followers.

#8 Posted by MercenaryMafia (2917 posts) -
Lone Wolves needs to make a return.
#9 Posted by scouttrooperbob (2439 posts) -

there is still time, they added snipers and swat at different times.

#10 Posted by wii60_3 (2006 posts) -
SWAT is for noobs who don't wanna play the actual game, and reach blows so hard it's the the worst in the series. Bring back halo 3 BR and halo 4 will be just fine
#11 Posted by Blueresident87 (5339 posts) -

SWAT is for noobs who don't wanna play the actual game, and reach blows so hard it's the the worst in the series. Bring back halo 3 BR and halo 4 will be just fine wii60_3

Sounds like you aren't any good at SWAT. I agree about Reach's MP though.

Give it time for a return of FFA, and if the community at large wants it enough I think they'll add it.

#12 Posted by BlueToofGangsta (5 posts) -

if you bought Halo 4 just for regular slayer, then you should have simply passed on it altogether.

#13 Posted by BlueToofGangsta (5 posts) -

anybody whos halfway decent at halo can win in SWAT

#14 Posted by Spartan_N7 (576 posts) -
Isnt Regicide the FFA mode...
#15 Posted by Venom951 (374 posts) -
They have majestic FFA which has slayer in it .
#16 Posted by Blueresident87 (5339 posts) -

Isnt Regicide the FFA mode...Spartan_N7

Yes.

#17 Posted by destinhpark (4753 posts) -

I was shocked when I found out about this too. But still can't get enough of it regardless.

#18 Posted by jrorl63 (723 posts) -
Im not a big fan of slayer but seeing as how the original halo multiplayer was pretty much built around it baffles me as to why they took it out
#19 Posted by eltimba305 (1 posts) -
NICE! I just got an Xbox Live Gold code for FREE! :D freexboxlivemonth[dot]com
#20 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

How could you go back to Reach? That game was garbage. 

#21 Posted by suade907 (358 posts) -

Has the 50 point rating system been introduced yet into halo 4?

#22 Posted by Venom951 (374 posts) -
Halo 4 is way better than Reach that game is garbage . Sorry bungie I love you but you lacked on so many aspects In that game . Gameplay , story , Character development , multiplayer . I prefer 4 over Reach its a faster more refined Reach so ill take lesser of both evils .
#23 Posted by JoeGamer1234 (44 posts) -

Halo 4 is way better than Reach that game is garbage . Sorry bungie I love you but you lacked on so many aspects In that game . Gameplay , story , Character development , multiplayer . I prefer 4 over Reach its a faster more refined Reach so ill take lesser of both evils . Venom951

I couldn't disagree with this statement more. Reach at least had ambition which Halo 4 lacks entirely. The game is bland, dull, and overall boring. I had more fun with Halo Reach than just about any other Halo game short of Combat Evolved. I thought the ending was pathetic... I mean really... an AI just can't do that. Master Chief is supposed to be a badass and instead gets his ass kicked.. Psh! 343 ruined Halo in my opinion.

#24 Posted by mininin (2 posts) -
Far out I got a free Xbox Live 1 month card code and it worked! Got it at freexboxlivemonth com
#25 Posted by Evdne971 (245 posts) -
Then why didnt you do your homework and look up what modes there was gonna be before you bought it.....mrsniper83
Because it should already be included. Some people don't care enough to go search for the modes, it's halo!!! It should be on there!
#26 Posted by _TheJoker_ (6013 posts) -

Far out I got a free Xbox Live 1 month card code and it worked! Got it at freexboxlivemonth com mininin

Bot... and necro?

Necro bots!!!??

The horror...