My USB Ports arnt working! HELP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GodOfWok (787 posts) -

I am trying to connect my USB to the 360 USB ports and their not working. The USB port has been working fine for a month now and has stopped working. I went onto Xbox live and i had to install a update, may this of caused the problem? The USB works fine on my computer and my friends 360. None of them are working, not even the one in the back. I've tried other USBs on my 360 and they dont work. I've googled around and tried some solutions and they all dont work such as unplugging everything from the console, restarting the console, running initial setup and i've tried the solutions from Microsoft website and they all dont work. Anyone got some other solutions? I mean ones that work you know that work. Thankyou in Advance...

#2 Posted by Purple-Essence (13 posts) -

Err just a thought, dont flame me for this but your USB drive might not be working tryanother pen drive or something.

Otherwise send your console to M$ for repairing if its under warranty

Even if nothing happens atleast your console is able to play games :D

#3 Posted by superiorNilly (547 posts) -

Maybe the console just doesn't recognise the usb drive your using.

#4 Posted by famoussasjohn (230 posts) -

Err just a thought, dont flame me for this but your USB drive might not be working tryanother pen drive or something.

Otherwise send your console to M$ for repairing if its under warranty

Even if nothing happens atleast your console is able to play games :D

Purple-Essence
apparently you don't read. he said "I've tried other USBs on my 360 and they dont work." you would find the best solutions on xbox.com but if they haven't helped, you may be SOL, and would be best to call them and send it in under warranty if possible.