My Oblivion wont work anymore help please!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mustangjoe90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mustangjoe90
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Hey anyone have any ideas on how to get my Oblivion to work? I got it about 4 months ago and now everytime i try to start a new game or load an old one it says Disk Dirty, clean disk and restart console. It will not work and the disk is spotless not a scratch on it. All my other games work, HELP PLZ

karmageddon2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 karmageddon2k4
Member since 2004 • 919 Posts
One thing that might help is clearing your cache on the system. I'm not sure exactly how to do it but you can look it up on google. It's pretty simple to do from what i hear.
rdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rdo
Member since 2004 • 10314 Posts
does it only happen with oblivion but not other disks you put in and play? if it happens with other disks to run a dvd cleaner disk in the 360. if it only happens with the oblivion disk it's probably the disk. take it to gamecrazy and tell them to resurface it. it's only like $2. (gamecrazy is the hollywood video game store), if that fails read inside the back cover of the booklet. it has info on how to get a disk replaced. the most expensive replacement i've seen so far is $20.
Mustangjoe90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mustangjoe90
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
alrite ill try to clear the system and if that doesnt work ill try and get the disk cleaned and if all else fails ill get a replacement. THanks
Avatar image for mistervengeance
mistervengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 mistervengeance
Member since 2006 • 6769 Posts

Hey anyone have any ideas on how to get my Oblivion to work? I got it about 4 months ago and now everytime i try to start a new game or load an old one it says Disk Dirty, clean disk and restart console. It will not work and the disk is spotless not a scratch on it. All my other games work, HELP PLZ

Mustangjoe90

good, that game is horrible.