My Friends list is gone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mannholloway1 (1183 posts) -

The last thing I did was buy the New Fable II DLC didn't even play it. I sign on to my account last night I notice my Gamertag pic has changed and my entire Friend list is gone. I still have my Gold account I haven't played online in weeks and I've never broken a rule I called ther GREAT customer service and get no explanation. has this happended to anyone?

#2 Posted by OfficialBed (16628 posts) -

Definitely has not happened to me. That's weird though...

#3 Posted by PrincePwnStar (409 posts) -

Well it could be one of three things. Server problems, lost your data. Someone has your account info and did it. Everyone simultaniously decided not to be your friend and deleted you off their list.

#4 Posted by Soulreavercross (19890 posts) -
Someone has your account info and did it. PrincePwnStar
This is most likely what happened. If I were you I'd change my password and possible change my e-mail address too. That's the first thing hackers do when they steal accounts. Trust me I know, my account was stolen
#5 Posted by Aaron89 (3377 posts) -

Well it could be one of three things. Server problems, lost your data. Someone has your account info and did it. Everyone simultaniously decided not to be your friend and deleted you off their list.

PrincePwnStar

I'm leaning towards the last option ... :P

#6 Posted by killerfist (19807 posts) -
[QUOTE="PrincePwnStar"] Someone has your account info and did it. Soulreavercross
This is most likely what happened. If I were you I'd change my password and possible change my e-mail address too. That's the first thing hackers do when they steal accounts. Trust me I know, my account was stolen

Yeah, I though you were banned! lol But yes, I second this. I hope they didn't change it for you, that would suck.
#7 Posted by mannholloway1 (1183 posts) -

[QUOTE="PrincePwnStar"] Someone has your account info and did it. Soulreavercross

if someone had my account wouldnt they had the option to change my settings already i looked this upand mrosoft has a troublleshooting tip for this but i have to conact somone on my friends list and have to delete me and i have to sign back in.