MS....this is just dissapointing!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Mesomorphin
Member since 2013 • 903 Posts

Seriously Xbox, pick up your game with the the weekly deals! last week was poor and this week's new deals are just borderline pathetic. For a while they where pumping out some amazing deals on a broad range of games! seriously we had up to 15 or 20 game deals to choose from! last week we received only GTA deals, and this week's new deals are hopeless! Fable 2 and NBA 2K14 are the only two games that are reduced in price and the deals aren't even that great. Seriously MS these deals are beyond shit. What do you guys think? you can see them in the link below.

Dumb deals

Avatar image for humoungousmoth7
HumoungousMoth7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 HumoungousMoth7
Member since 2013 • 36 Posts

I'm really aggravated with Microsoft. The news about paying and additional 24.99 to use my Turtle beach X12's, the delay in the February 11, 2012 patch and lack of weekly deals is really frustrating. For a company that's behind the eight ball in console sales, they really are doing a pretty pathetic job at delivering on their new product. I hope Sony outsells them 50-1 in consoles and then maybe we will see some real changes for the current Microsoft customers!

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By Mesomorphin
Member since 2013 • 903 Posts

@humoungousmoth7 said:

I'm really aggravated with Microsoft. The news about paying and additional 24.99 to use my Turtle beach X12's, the delay in the February 11, 2012 patch and lack of weekly deals is really frustrating. For a company that's behind the eight ball in console sales, they really are doing a pretty pathetic job at delivering on their new product. I hope Sony outsells them 50-1 in consoles and then maybe we will see some real changes for the current Microsoft customers!

It wont make a difference, even when MS was losing big time with the whole DRM issue, they still acted stupid. The only reason I still stick with xbox is because of the games, but in all honesty I'am truly so sick of their bullshit.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

feb 11 2012 patch?

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points