mottos and bios

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mrtaxidriver (86 posts) -
whats the best motto or bio youve seen
#2 Posted by illischillis (13 posts) -

motto

--

bio

--

#3 Posted by guthwulf_de (13208 posts) -
I usually don't pay attention to either of them.
#4 Posted by xxCINCYxx (139 posts) -
one dude on my friends list had "Loading..." as his motto i found that funny because the gullible people would actual wait and see if something loads.
#5 Posted by Viper2847 (236 posts) -
one dude on my friends list had "Loading..." as his motto i found that funny because the gullible people would actual wait and see if something loads.xxCINCYxx
LOL,nice.
#6 Posted by guthwulf_de (13208 posts) -
one dude on my friends list had "Loading..." as his motto i found that funny because the gullible people would actual wait and see if something loads.xxCINCYxx
That's actually not so bad. :P
#7 Posted by OfficialBed (16849 posts) -
i really don't pay attention to mottos or bios
#8 Posted by Kounterfit (1230 posts) -
that is actually very funny. haha
#9 Posted by M-O-P (13 posts) -
'Press B to view motto.'
#10 Posted by mkeyou (994 posts) -
i only pay attention to mottos when a game is taking forever to load,like in halo or gears 2
#11 Posted by -eddy- (11443 posts) -
'Press B to view motto.' M-O-P
Haha, this is more original compared to the "loading...". I see it often.
#12 Posted by Bllasae0 (10 posts) -

motto

--

bio

--

illischillis

Thanks!

#13 Posted by IIJuggaNottII (1907 posts) -
I have not read any other than my own that I like much, I can tell you of one that I hated. I was playing COD4 and it was a d'bag going off, causing a ruckas online...I went to his profile and in there it said...."dead babies are funny". Wow...just wow. smh.
#14 Posted by Djdiddles77 (618 posts) -
Only time I ever read them is when the player is my "friend" I don't use one! the "Press B to view motto" is pretty good though!
#15 Posted by Djdiddles77 (618 posts) -
Only time I ever read them is when the player is my "friend" I don't use one! the "Press B to view motto" is pretty good though!
#16 Posted by Panzeram (653 posts) -
21 characters is not enough to say anything great.:(
#17 Posted by M-O-P (13 posts) -
Cheers for the compliments, guys! That motto just so happens to be my own.
#18 Posted by impl0sion (851 posts) -
My current one is my name is Earl due to my avatar.
#19 Posted by 2pac_makaveli (1681 posts) -
"Playr reviews do alot"
#20 Posted by serentus (31 posts) -

Wow the press B to see motto that's really a good one. :p Can't see any mottos now though for my xbox is off to Germany. Ja jawoll er ist ganz tot scheisse internet port.....

My motto : I SpaM HeaDShotS

#21 Posted by AndYOU (6712 posts) -
Lol at the "Loading...." and "Press B to view motto" ones
#22 Posted by K1LLR3175 (12734 posts) -

Ok tell me what you think of one of mine.I kinda make weird bios to go with my weird gamertag.Tell me what you think.

Once you know the area hunting is easy,once your know how to kill with your weapon of choice killing is easy and once you know both....Dominance is easy.I am that hunter achieving dominance with ever kill I get.I am that hero who stalks evil only to strike it down.I am that hero who protects the woman and children.I am the lover who is with you at night.My job is simple.Protect the good people on this earth.To keep all of the lonely woman warm at night...Now I say this evil,the games afoot.....

#23 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -
most of the ones i see are "gears2 = awesome!" or fable2 "FTW"....Lame
#24 Posted by K1LLR3175 (12734 posts) -
This is the one I am using now on my profile. I am a Three headed God of destruction in the eyes of the people.Some may call me a hero,others may call me a villain.I am wisdom,I am love,I am Violence,I am peace and I will bring it to any one who needs it.I will step into good hearted people's nightmares and turn them into a beautiful dream.I will protect the unprotected.I will take care of all the woman and children who need it.I am solver of your problems,I am the lover in your night,I am the destruction that will rip apart evil.I am....
#25 Posted by Timk1931 (698 posts) -
Mine's Hail Santa. If people read it quickly theyll think it says Hail Satan for a sec. Also kinda a tribute to Primus.
#26 Posted by K1LLR3175 (12734 posts) -
Mine's Hail Santa. If people read it quickly theyll think it says Hail Satan for a sec. Also kinda a tribute to Primus.Timk1931
lol.
#27 Posted by djdec13 (1 posts) -
my friends motto is 6or c meeh meanin god is with meeh in russian and his bio is roll roll roll y joint twist it at the end spark it up take a drag pass it to a friend
#28 Posted by Star_Barer (2 posts) -
lol loading... is the best cause everyone falls for once in a lifetime
#29 Posted by DJ_Magneto (4675 posts) -
Mine is "Be water my friend..."
#30 Posted by DJ_Magneto (4675 posts) -
And while we're kind of on the subject, the best Avatar/Gamertag I've seen lately is a guy named Zombie_Swayze. He looked like Swayze from Roadhouse with a sleepy look on his face. He was the "One" on 1 vs 100 last week. The hosts said "Too soon, too soon..."
#31 Posted by Star_Barer (2 posts) -
the loading ones pretty good
#32 Posted by colt1831 (587 posts) -

Motto-"I PutTheFunInFuneral" Motto Formerly- Motto Loading... Bio- "I'll make Your Killcam go wow and My Nuke Count is the amount of Money in your bank account . BTW I may not be gangsta , But that's just How I roll"

#33 Posted by DamianAlexander (3762 posts) -

Moto- Lag Builds Character.

I have to find something better for my Bio. I stole it for Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal.

#34 Posted by TommyCasual (138 posts) -

Mine says "I believe everything!"

which is a quote from one of the pink panther movies, and that I find quite funny.

#35 Posted by BlueCoopsy (996 posts) -

I have to find something better for my Bio. I stole it for Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal.

DamianAlexander

Lol, thats my motto also

#36 Posted by DamianAlexander (3762 posts) -

[QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]

BlueCoopsy

Lol, thats my motto also

You stole it from me...

#37 Posted by kozzy1234 (35334 posts) -

"Stop looking at my profile pervert" one of my friends had, I found that hilarious :P

#38 Posted by i-rock-socks (3313 posts) -

the only motto ive seen and liked is my own (i think it sums up my character rather well)

and my bio says only "avid gamer" (thats all you need to know)

but my friends have it dedicated to their distaste of religion

which i find pretty funny :D

#39 Posted by BesottedCoast (4 posts) -
My Bio is one of the best i think :) Hitlers K/D 6000000:1, ill make you hit the dashboard faster than princess dianna, i dream of a day when a chicken can cross the road without it motives being questioned. ADD ME n LOOK FOR YOURSELFS x GT: BesottedCoast
#40 Posted by Oniresurrect (945 posts) -

My Bio is one of the best i think BesottedCoast

Historically inaccurate, after all you don't get a higher K list when your team kills for you.

#41 Posted by Rhino53 (2551 posts) -

[QUOTE="BesottedCoast"]My Bio is one of the best i think Oniresurrect

Historically inaccurate, after all you don't get a higher K list when your team kills for you.

Dropping knowlege bombs on ya!:o

#42 Posted by I_am_theOpus (768 posts) -

when I played mw2 a lot my bio used to be "droppin nukes like it's 1945". I wanted it for my motto but it was too big.