Mortal Kombat 9 Moves List-Does anyone have it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BEANTOWN85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BEANTOWN85
Member since 2009 • 68 Posts

Hi guys,

I've been able to find the fatality moves list for the characters in this game, but I haven't been able to get my hands on the basic/style moves list for the characters in this game. Does anyone know where to find it? I have been googling and I have had no luck thus far. However, if I do find it I will definitely post it.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

well srk just put up their guide not long ago but its a wiki thing so all the info probably isnt there yet but will be in due time. Check here

BEANTOWN85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BEANTOWN85

Sweet. The guide isn't finished but it seems to have a good amount of stuff in there. I was thinking that I would create my own and compile it into a word document and print it all out when I get all the info I need.

Thank you sir.

BEANTOWN85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BEANTOWN85

Does anyone know of any printable ones? If not I was thinking that I might make my own and throw it up on my blog page. Personally I think it would be easier to have it on a piece of paper that you can flip through rather than needing to look at the laptop but that's me.

I've seen one printable one but it doesn't have all the moves. I know about the moves list but still I would rather have it on paper.