Microsoft Gearing Up for E3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 gamespot
Member since 2003 • 901308 Posts

Microsoft on Tuesday completed its "final rehearsal" for its E3 2014 press conference, Head of Xbox Phil Spencer said on Twitter. "Next stop - LA," he wrote. This rehearsal was the last trial run Microsoft will hold at its Redmond, Washington headquarters. It's likely Microsoft will run through its press conference again on stage at the Galen Center in Los Angeles sometime before the event takes place there on Monday, June 9 at 9:30 a.m. PDT.

Completed our final rehearsal in Redmond this afternoon. Next stop - LA.#XboxE3

— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3)June 3, 2014

Spencer's tweet drew the praise of former Xbox executive Marc Whitten, who told Spencer to "rock it out!" Electronic Arts COO Peter Moore even chimed in, saying, "Perfect opportunity to unveil a Halo tattoo." When Moore worked at Microsoft, he famously announced the Halo 2 release date at E3 2004 by rolling up his sleeve to show a tattoo that read "November 9."

In addition to Microsoft's main press conference on Monday, June 9, the company will hold a series of "fan-centric" events before and after the show. Microsoft has pledged that its press conference at E3 2014 will be all about the games. We know Halo will be there in some form or another, but Microsoft is keeping quiet on what else it has in store for the show.

What are you hoping Microsoft announces at E3 2014?

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#2 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Good stuff!.....so far the pre-E3 announcements have been awesome , particularly for Horizon 2. People are wondering what is going to be announced at E3, and MS has been hyping it for a bit now, so honestly I don't know what to expect, but I have a feeling it's going an E3 to remember!

I'm hoping they show us footage from the new Gears, but I doubt that is going to happen since the game was announced not too long ago.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I'm so excited, thanks for posting this. I get Goosebumps just looking at that picture thinking what exciting things they might announce at E3.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm excited for E3 too its going to be so awesome.

FactorBoy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 FactorBoy16
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I have high expectations if they can meet them I might get an Xbox One.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

FFS, why say "Gearing Up"? It makes me think they'll show Gears of War this year, even though I know they wont.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

So what other features are they gonna back out of ?