LittleBigPlanet for Xbox 360?

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gamerreviewer (336 posts) -
I have heard about this game and I have seen the game play on this website and on VGA 2007. This game looks like its going to make the PS3 worth buying and going to be very popular when its released on Q3 of 2008. I do not own the PS3 andit would be nice if they started to work on it for the Xbox 360 even though it might be pushed back because they have started working on it for the PS3 and trying to fit the graphics for Xbox 360. So im putting up apoll to see how many people would like to have LittleBigPlanet for the Xbox 360 for those who do not own a PS3 and will not buy one just for one game.
#2 Posted by Xrambler (22 posts) -
It looks like an awesome game, not s system seller by any means, but who is it being developed by since that will affect whether or not it will come out on the 360.
#3 Posted by Always-Honest (11261 posts) -
won't happen
#4 Posted by therapyhiccup (1796 posts) -
i'd like to play this game, without needing to play it ona ps3.
cuz that would be pricey....seeing as i dont have one.
#5 Posted by InFaMous_Si (117 posts) -

lol...You wish.

#6 Posted by msjr78 (4004 posts) -
You gotta let the PS3 have something. It's ok for them to have exclusives too, you know.
#7 Posted by halo3-player (6036 posts) -
LOL its being developed by SONY no way is stockholm would it come to the 360 but ill pick it up for the ps3 looks good
#8 Posted by msdd9 (2957 posts) -

I don't see it happening.

I'm gonna get the game for the PC (probably).

#9 Posted by wii60_3 (2006 posts) -
Na il stick with galaxy
#10 Posted by Thewbacca (3197 posts) -

Realistically speaking, almost every factor of the 360 seems to indicate that it would be incompatable. The large size of content on the disc, the user-creation system (if you don't trust the average person on Live to not call you an N-word, what do you think they'll make when given the ability to create a whole world?), the emphasis on SixaxiS, the heavy emphasis on sharing content (Live has a penchance for charging for that), the stressing of laughing at oneself, the graphics, the complexity.....there are very very few grounds it could be possible on.

And I wouldn't think of it as getting a Ps3 just for this game until you look at the other Ps3 exclusives, oth those out and those upcoming.

#11 Posted by Nocturnal15 (1476 posts) -

Someone remind me as to why this game is so special? It looks like teletubbies on ice to me. The 360 doesnt need it.

#12 Posted by Zaatin (353 posts) -
Ill pass on the game based on playing with dolls thanks :).
#13 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20852 posts) -

Tis is not my type of game, im not creative at all, this whole game is built around creativity.

I seen the vids, they look boring to me, im more into fast paced shooters

#14 Posted by darkkillerr (361 posts) -

You gotta let the PS3 have something. It's ok for them to have exclusives too, you know.msjr78

^

T

H

I

S

#15 Posted by ZOnikJJ (1135 posts) -
I don't want it lul. I have a PS3 anyway.
#16 Posted by Thewbacca (3197 posts) -

Someone remind me as to why this game is so special? It looks like teletubbies on ice to me.Nocturnal15

Would someone mind telling me why that wouldn't be awesome?

Anyway, its special for an unparraleled level editor, and a genuine innocent humourous appeal.

#17 Posted by mitu123 (154289 posts) -

1. It's developed by Sony.

2. Sackboy will be the mascot for Sony, according to Sony.

3. You better hope it does well in reviews and sales(most likely will happen).

#18 Posted by johnny41252 (928 posts) -
Yeah, you can play that childs game while im playing gow2. ;-)
#19 Posted by yaljarani (352 posts) -
Who wouldn't want another game on their console...it probably won't happen because it's Sonys new selling point for advertising the PS3 and stuff.
#20 Posted by Wezker619 (1427 posts) -
I rather not play a side scroller.
#21 Posted by Mr_Wes32 (354 posts) -
man i wish! i played it this weekend on a PS3 bus at this music festival that game is awesome
#22 Posted by chaoz-king (5952 posts) -
Thats about the only game I wont on the ps3. I think I'll pick up a ps3 and play it there.
#23 Posted by Gamer4Iife (6010 posts) -

LOL its being developed by SONY no way is stockholm would it come to the 360 but ill pick it up for the ps3 looks goodhalo3-player

Actually, it's being developed by Media Molecule and published by Sony. But yeah, there's NO chance in hell it's coming over to Xbox 360.

#24 Posted by MFDABADKID (1144 posts) -

Keep Dreaming....PS3 has it made for the end of this & next year with lil big planet,Socom Confrontations, Motor Storm Pacific Rift, Resistance 2, Next Year Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, God of War 3 to name a few for 09.

#25 Posted by ThEmAk_XD (764 posts) -
y would u put this up this is a stupid forum its not going to happen
#26 Posted by shawn7324 (8681 posts) -
Not my kind of game so basically I could care less either way.
#27 Posted by PacmanChampion (1130 posts) -
Looks crap don't want thanks.
#28 Posted by alexchiu6613 (2 posts) -
This is a good game but i just don't think it is going to be a system seller like halo 3 or MGS 4
#29 Posted by xxyetixx (1299 posts) -

I've said it a thousand times, LBP does look like an amazing game for about a minute. After you get done making your level and playing around with it you'll cast it aside. It looks floaty and boring to play. I myself would like to rent it and make a level or 2 and have my fun with it but it doesn't look like a purchase to me. LBP will sell a lot and probably move some consoles but those people that buy a PS3 for this game will be dissappointed.

The only game I might get a PS3 for is Twisted Metal, and it would have to be an amazing TM game.

#30 Posted by xxyetixx (1299 posts) -

[QUOTE="halo3-player"]LOL its being developed by SONY no way is stockholm would it come to the 360 but ill pick it up for the ps3 looks goodGamer4Iife

Actually, it's being developed by Media Molecule and published by Sony. But yeah, there's NO chance in hell it's coming over to Xbox 360.

Sony only owns the name LBP it could be released on other consoles with a different name. Like Sackboy adventures or some crap. Media Molecule developed and owns everything else.

#31 Posted by leperphiliac (1391 posts) -
Ok, I just watched 5 vids of this game and it looked crap.
#32 Posted by OspreyDawn (283 posts) -

WTF is so great about LBP anyway? Yey I can make my own platformer! Whoopdief**kindoo, have fun with that.

#33 Posted by Simulator_Shock (914 posts) -
LBP looks like a very ambitous and interesting game but I don't think it will be very great. You can only reach a certain amount of people for a game thats all about being creative and designing your own levels etc. I personally would probably only play this game for like 30 mins at the max.
#34 Posted by Thewbacca (3197 posts) -
I think you guys are sorta not looking at the other half of the equation. Making your own levels is one thing, and playing them with others is another aspecty. But the really big thuing is being able to play other peoples games. To use a good analogy, you guys are just looking at Windows Movie Maker, and ignoring Youtube. Its a place people can express themselves and be creative, and you have a chance to view their creativity. We're gonna have some crap, but we're also gonna get some real gold.
#35 Posted by Bloodymassacre (391 posts) -
Haven't read much about it, considereing it's not for Xbox 360 obviously...but the game really hasn't sparked my interest. It looks very different and could be interesting, but so far not really my type of game, so I'd have to say no for now, even though I don't believe there's a chance anyways.
#36 Posted by RD1109 (558 posts) -
Haha that would be cool, but it's so not going to happen.
#37 Posted by Ted_Bundy000 (347 posts) -
You're not going to see this game played on an Xbox 360. Just as the 360 has games for itself; the PS3 has games for itself. If you want to play LittleBIGplanet so bad, then buy a PS3. I would not recommened doing that though. ;)
#38 Posted by kozzy1234 (35266 posts) -
The game looks HORRIBLE, i could do without it on 360 to be honest.
#39 Posted by Czenkus (667 posts) -
I hope it does not, I need at least one reason to play my ps3 after I have finally played the hell out of mgs back and forth up and down and sideways, So yeah, I hope it doesnt.. i need this to stay on the ps3 for my piece of mind haha
#40 Posted by KCKING23 (1228 posts) -

I have heard about this game and I have seen the game play on this website and on VGA 2007. This game looks like its going to make the PS3 worth buying and going to be very popular when its released on Q3 of 2008. I do not own the PS3 andit would be nice if they started to work on it for the Xbox 360 even though it might be pushed back because they have started working on it for the PS3 and trying to fit the graphics for Xbox 360. So im putting up apoll to see how many people would like to have LittleBigPlanet for the Xbox 360 for those who do not own a PS3 and will not buy one just for one game.Gamerreviewer
kind of bad why fan boys want to get ps3 good game 360 has a lot of exclusives let ps3 get there's

-------------------

Why so serious abour games?

Chiefs need a QB

#41 Posted by orb_03_2006 (8494 posts) -
it won't ever happen, but I'd love it if it was brought over to the 360. :D
#42 Posted by reubendarosa (2727 posts) -
I love how people tend to say that because of the 360's restrictions, No PS3 exclusive game would be made properly on the 360 lol

The game is not coming out for the 360 because the company making it doesn't want to release it on the 360. PS3's aren't that expensive nowadays, Go buy one if you want to play the game!
#43 Posted by Dreamerdude26 (432 posts) -
Lol I like how whenever the ps3 gets a good exclusive people always think it should come to the xbox. Although I bet you got kind of angry when bioshock and oblivion came out on the ps3 right? Sorry, no metal gear and no little big planet. Ps3's are pretty affordable now and are getting better every day, so there's no reason not to be able to get one.

I own a 360 by the way.
#44 Posted by central09 (109 posts) -

wow....LBP for 360...give me a break...this wont ever happen...if u want it buy a ps3..and quit whining!

"im more of a first person shooter person" -- so is the psyche of the 360 gamer! :)

if u dont think this game looks interesting then your probably either mentally disturbed or just have an overall low acumen

btw u definetly dont want this game on your 360...im sure it would RROD even the finest models XP

#45 Posted by TIE_Elite_Pilot (829 posts) -

You gotta let the PS3 have something. It's ok for them to have exclusives too, you know.msjr78

You sit on a throne of lies!

lol, nah in all seriousness, isn't LBP develloped by Sony? that and they've hyped that thing to death, I don't see it coming to 360. And with all the amazing titles 360 is getting between now and years end, wouldn't care if it did.

#46 Posted by mitu123 (154289 posts) -

I'll repeat myself again:

#47 Posted by pin-back (1 posts) -

2. Sackboy will be the mascot for Sony, according to Sony.mitu123

Sony WANT their mascot to be called 'sackboy'?

SACKboy? I mean, really.

#48 Posted by RKO510 (2021 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

1. is dearly true/
#49 Posted by Microdevine (1126 posts) -
yes i would love to see it on the 360.and plz dont get the ps3 fanboys started on how it wouldnt work on the 360.the game is not that technically impressive and could easily work.and seeing as how its a community driven game and live is far more advanced it would probably work even better.
#50 Posted by Alex_4 (131 posts) -
no because lbp is long as game and to much stuff and it should be only on blue ray disk. also if it does happen it will take a least 2 disc