Left 4 Dead Glitches and Stuff

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Demaster000 (30 posts) -

Well most of you gamer might have played Left 4 Dead it a really mad game and i just wanna know some glitches and stuff to help me or do something funny, im not trying to cheat just something to do that fu or something like that thanx =]

#2 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3690 posts) -

Well most of you gamer might have played Left 4 Dead it a really mad game and i just wanna know some glitches and stuff to help me or do something funny, im not trying to cheat just something to do that fu or something like that thanx =]

Demaster000

If you want to do something funny you should have bought it for PC. You can spawn enemies, make them faster, have more health, ect. but onlyon the PC version.

I have yet to see a glitch except for a tank that could not get over a car.

#3 Posted by bmxhell (1 posts) -

Demaster000
i have one for x360. when on the no mercy campaign and your on the level before the finale i think. when you have to ride the elvevator, if you have a molotove save it. while your in the elevator, going up, take out your molotove and throw it at some one in the elevator and they should glitch, fall through the elevator floor, and die. it's a really good way to screw with your friends online and offline. you can do it on single player too.
#4 Posted by wtf-eddy (4 posts) -
actually, there is a glitch for both the 360 and pc. if u play online and you are low on health, get to the saferoom as fast aas possible and dont get healed. then get a healthpack and sart healing when everyone is in the room and have someone else close the door. you will automaticly heal instead of having to wait until the healing bar is done. its the only i can think of besides the jesus room,jesus plane and the turret/melee glitch.
#5 Posted by mrgab (23302 posts) -
Heard of one and seen it once - was on death toll. Saw couple pipe bombs on a table. Picked one up, tossed it at some zombies, went back to the table, tossed that second one, went back to the table and there was another pipebomb, did that for about another 4 times.
#6 Posted by PznAbyss (4 posts) -

Hey guys, first post ever and this is possibly the best glitch in the game.

While you're playing versus wait to become the hunter, better if playing No Mercy. Then go to any door even better is the safe house door at the end while only one survivor is in there. AS the hunter crouch to charge up the pounce look at the bottom of the door, make sure the top of the circle is touching crack of the door and pounce! You should go through it and scare the hell out of the person behind the door!

#7 Posted by xobballox (484 posts) -
[QUOTE="Demaster000"]

bmxhell
i have one for x360. when on the no mercy campaign and your on the level before the finale i think. when you have to ride the elvevator, if you have a molotove save it. while your in the elevator, going up, take out your molotove and throw it at some one in the elevator and they should glitch, fall through the elevator floor, and die. it's a really good way to screw with your friends online and offline. you can do it on single player too.

Lmfao.
#8 Posted by krazykilla31 (1 posts) -
i know a few actually............ and ya there for the 360. 1 of them is wen you go to survival on dead air the crane u can jump on the 3rd window and get incumpacitated now youll need 2 people two du this one but its pretty easy.anyway after your teamate gets u up youll b standing on the ledge of the window. crouch down jump and slightly move the joystick that makes you move forward while duing this. it may take a few tries but its rele easy after a while.then when your on the secret walkway walk straight till u get to the end then take your pills look down and press the crouch button reapetedly and slowly fall of the edge. wen u get down there heal then have some1 else start the horde. if u go back as far as u can till u hit the invisible wall all the way back were u can see the truck they wont c u . do not pass the car in the rode or ull die . all u rele have to do is go online and people can show u (if u get the right 1s) but good luck and im hershey31 on xbox live feel free to send me a friend request......................
#9 Posted by MasterSpaceman (260 posts) -

Sadly, most of the L4D glitches have been fixed now.
The Elevator Glitch on No Mercy doesn't work anymore.

The Hunter glitch, through the saferoom door, might still work.

I know the Powershot works. Ghost scratching (But that's cheating).
Umm.. They've fixed most of the glitches now actually haha.

#10 Posted by Gen007 (10955 posts) -

yup L4d had a ton of them at the start but pretty much all of them have been fixed through updates its solid now.

#11 Posted by MasterSpaceman (260 posts) -

yup L4d had a ton of them at the start but pretty much all of them have been fixed through updates its solid now.

Gen007

I'd have to disagree with you.
They've removed a lot of harmless fun glitches, and a few cheating ones like Instant Kills, and in their place are a few glitches that are absolutely cheating.

It's not cheating to throw a molotov at a friend and watch him fall down an elevator shaft.
It IS cheating to have a team of 4 players all Powershotting a tank so he dies in a matter of seconds.

Wouldn't you agree?

#12 Posted by Ferrobbra (1 posts) -
i dont know what this pink **** checker box crap all over my **** screen. but you goddamn **** who make these updates for these games better get the **** on this **** right ****ign now. pink ****ign checker box. what the **** kinda ass load of **** is this. what the ****g **** chupa mi verga cocksmoking dick nuts fukc face
#13 Posted by monkeymoose5000 (6111 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ferrobbra"]i dont know what this pink **** checker box crap all over my **** screen. but you goddamn **** who make these updates for these games better get the **** on this **** right ****ign now. pink ****ign checker box. what the **** kinda ass load of **** is this. what the ****g **** chupa mi verga cocksmoking dick nuts fukc face

Poetry.