Keep getting kicked off XBL

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 sargentbotk
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

Am I the only one?

Everytime I try to log in to XBL to update my achievements it disconnects from MSN then disconnects from Live. This is so annoying! It's not my internet connection because it IS stable and this doesn't happen when I'm on my PS3.

Anyone know what might be causing this?

Oh and also, it sometimes keep failing at signing in. So I always do the test thing when this happens and it's usually any random thing that fails the test. But my network settings are all correct.

Staeksauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Staeksauce
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Yeah man, i have the same problem sometimes. i have perfect connection to everything it just disconnects. it may have to with your modem or router, some arent as compatible with xbox live.
SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 SaintsRowSam
Member since 2006 • 2807 Posts

i guarentee you if your using a wifi adapter this is the problem, i had the same exact problem, so i decided to use an ethernet cable and connect directly to the router and i never ever ever ever lag out, so try this

hope this helps :)

caseybruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 caseybruce
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
ah i'm having the same problem too.i'm thinking about just getting a new router.
Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts
Yeah man, i have the same problem sometimes. i have perfect connection to everything it just disconnects. it may have to with your modem or router, some arent as compatible with xbox live.Staeksauce
My friend's modem recently got fried by lightning and he bought a new one only to find out it wouldn't work with Live. He's tried everything with it and he doesn't want to buy another one.
caseybruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 caseybruce
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
could it just be the xbox?