Just say "Xbox One" ....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Alucard_Prime (2400 posts) -

...and this will bring you to the Oneguide.....no need to say "Xbox Oneguide" as the commands list states.

Just a small thing I just discovered by accident.

#2 Posted by commandokock (492 posts) -

thank you so much. now i need to find something to do with the extra .3sec of time i save every time i bring up the xbox oneguide

#3 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2400 posts) -

Haha, it's not a question of saving time, it's just cool that by saying the console's name you get there, and it will prevent you from saying that second word everytime.

#4 Posted by doubalfa (6795 posts) -

the same as pushing the white button, cool maybe that's his presentation card hehehe

#5 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2400 posts) -

@doubalfa: The white button does not bring you to the oneguide, it just brings you home.

#6 Posted by sukraj (20600 posts) -

xbox on xbox off

wax on wax off

#7 Edited by xboxlover64 (13 posts) -

Hello all, I just had to tell everyone about this new ebook out on the xbox one. Its tell you everything you need to know about the system that the one-guide doesn't tell you. you all should check it out. http://www.bestxboxoneguide.com

#8 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2400 posts) -

The previous post appears to be a scam guys, don't be fooled.

#9 Posted by xboxlover64 (13 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime: No scam here, Iam real, and this is real. just check it out for your self.

#10 Edited by xboxlover64 (13 posts) -

Also they are giving away two free guides. Two very insightful guides that you can use to gain the upper hand on your friends when you are playing video games. you can't beat that. www.bestxboxoneguide.com

#11 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (488 posts) -

^ stfu robot.

topic: good stuff, Alucard. can't wait till Christmas

#12 Edited by xboxlover64 (13 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin: You stfu v14d. This is a human being you talking too, not a robot.