joytokey and the 360 controller

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forum_Poster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Forum_Poster
Member since 2008 • 54 Posts

Ok I have had so many people tell me to use joytokey to be able to use a 360 controller on the PC and I have to map the buttons in order for this to work.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the buttons have to be mapped and I have been asking how to do this for over 6 hours now.

I am using windows XP, I have a wired 360 controller plugged into my PC, I downloaded and installed the software/drivers, I calibrated it, the buttons are all functioning, and the guide button is lit green.

Ok I have joytomap up and running, and my controller is set.

Ok i am all set up and ready to map the buttons, with the exception of how

What do i do now that joytokey is up and running?

stanley4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 stanley4u
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts
how many threads u gonna start about ur controller not working on your PC?
Forum_Poster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Forum_Poster

if you don't like it then that's not my problem---i don't like not having something explained.

How many topics or posts or replies you ask, the answer is as many as it takes until someone explains to me how to use the programs people keep saying work.

Because right now the programs don't work because no one explains how to use them to be able to do what people say tehy can do.

All someone has to do is explain how to use joytokey to map the buttons it's that simple.

I have every right to complain due to what people have been putting me through the past 6 hours.

Again if you or others do not like it then I suggest someone start explaining if not then deal with it or don't respond

balindos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 balindos
Member since 2003 • 2424 Posts

Ok I have had so many people tell me to use joytokey to be able to use a 360 controller on the PC and I have to map the buttons in order for this to work.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the buttons have to be mapped and I have been asking how to do this for over 6 hours now.

I am using windows XP, I have a wired 360 controller plugged into my PC, I downloaded and installed the software/drivers, I calibrated it, the buttons are all functioning, and the guide button is lit green.

Ok I have joytomap up and running, and my controller is set.

Ok i am all set up and ready to map the buttons, with the exception of how

What do i do now that joytokey is up and running?

Forum_Poster

Use Xpadder. I have XP and I use Xpadder with the my 360 controller and the wireless adapter and it works perfect. You will know when it is running to.

Forum_Poster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Forum_Poster

Ok you and everyone else keep telling me to use xpadder but so far not one of you want to expplain HOW YOU USE XPADDER?

So far according to everyone so far all I have to do is this:

1) Download xpadder

2) Launch Xpadder

And after xpadder is launched i can use the 360 controller on games on my PC

That is what everyone has been telling me.

OK following people's advice

1) I download xpadder

2) I launched xpadder

3) But when launch the game and try to use the controller, how come it still doesn't do anything

As you can clearly see I did everything people said to do so what's the problem

jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jt4mtb
Member since 2003 • 2352 Posts

TC, I haven't used either programs mentioned in your topics, so I can't help you much.

The main reason I'm here is to give you an FYI: the Terms of Service which you had to agree to prior to making an account here states:

"7. Community Rules

The following conduct is not allowed on our message boards, in instant messages, chat rooms, voice channels, user profiles, private messages, feedback forms, reviews, or inside hosted game servers:... Disruptive Behavior - Behavior that disrupts the Service for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: messages or topic titles that force browsers to scroll horizontally; large blank or content-free messages; "bumping" multiple older topics (posting in them well after the last post); posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics"

If you keep creating new topics again and again is a small timespan, you may find yourself moderated; at worst suspended or banned. Please if you have a thread that no one has responded to you in a reasonable timeframe, just make a quick post in that topic to bump it back up. Thank you.