Is there any Halo CE footage from the MCC?

#1 Posted by a55a55inx (4186 posts) -

I've seen several videos covering Halo 2 multiplayer in the Master Chief Collection (and it all looks great) but what about Halo CE? This is the first time that they'll be bringing the original multiplayer to xbox live and I'm extremely excited about that. However, I haven't seen any images or videos of it. Is Halo CE multiplayer getting the "Anniversary" graphics upgrade as well?

#2 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11355 posts) -

It's the Anniversary edition that came out on the Xbox 360 which had improved graphics. You were able to toggle between the original Xbox graphics and the enhanced 360 graphics, it was pretty cool.

#3 Edited by a55a55inx (4186 posts) -

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

It's the Anniversary edition that came out on the Xbox 360 which had improved graphics. You were able to toggle between the original Xbox graphics and the enhanced 360 graphics, it was pretty cool.

I have the Anniversary edition, but it didn't ship with the original multiplayer. Instead, they gave us a "Halo CE mode" in Halo Reach's game engine. I've read from several sources that claim the Master Chief Collection will include the original multiplayer from Halo CE, but I have not seen a single shot or video of the game.

#4 Posted by brimmul777 (1219 posts) -

@a55a55inx said:

I've seen several videos covering Halo 2 multiplayer in the Master Chief Collection (and it all looks great) but what about Halo CE? This is the first time that they'll be bringing the original multiplayer to xbox live and I'm extremely excited about that. However, I haven't seen any images or videos of it. Is Halo CE multiplayer getting the "Anniversary" graphics upgrade as well?

I think 343 only covered Halo 2.I never saw any other Halo games shown.

#5 Posted by kingcrimson24 (465 posts) -

@a55a55inx: so far the only showed Halo 2 Anniversary footage . maybe because its the 10th anniversary of Halo 2 and they recreated it on xbox one engine .

#6 Posted by a55a55inx (4186 posts) -

@brimmul777 said:

@a55a55inx said:

I think 343 only covered Halo 2.I never saw any other Halo games shown.

That's unfortunate. I haven't seen any either.

#7 Edited by a55a55inx (4186 posts) -
@kingcrimson24 said:

@a55a55inx: so far the only showed Halo 2 Anniversary footage . maybe because its the 10th anniversary of Halo 2 and they recreated it on xbox one engine .

Halo CE coming to xbox live for the first time is big news to me (as well as many other people that I know), I wish that they gave more love to the original multiplayer. Unfortunately, only 6 maps will be recreated using the xbox one Halo engine, the Halo 2 campaign will receive the same treatment as Halo CE anniversary, but it will now run at 60fps.