Is there a way to skip the training mode in sports rivals?

jim1174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jim1174
Member since 2003 • 301 Posts

I want to skip all the training mode so my friends and I can create our own players and use them in two player mode. is there a way to do this ? If I cant skip it how long does it take to complete the training mode

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

This is taken from the developers themselves on their FAQ page:

Q: Can I skip the training/cutscenes?

A: Coach's training is essential to getting the most from the game. Crucial tips like steering your wake racer with handlebar gestures, charging and activating power-ups, adding topspin or backspin in Tennis; all these things need a little instruction, and this depth is a major element of what KSR has to offer.

The narrative scenes were intentionally kept very brief so as not to impede progress while also providing substance for those who value a single-player story mode. However, once you've watched an intro cutscene, if you want to skip the actual event and progress to the next one you can do so from the Pause screen. Note that as training and narrative events are replaced by new events upon completion, the same applies to skipped events. So replaying these events later would require you to sign in using a different profile.

http://www.rare.co.uk/news/kinect-sports-rivals-gameplay-faq