Is anyone buying Metro Redux in August

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm going to buy Metro Redux i never played Metro 2033 on the 360 and i only played the first level of metro last light so i'm looking forward to playing these game in 1080p 60fps and from what i've read so far everything has been been revamped for the xbox one better graphics more particle effects better lighting etc and weapon customisation for both games.

In the UK you can buy both games for £30 which is a good deal two games for the price of one.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Nah, I already played them on PC. Plus, I got a free copy of Metro on PS+ I never played. I just don't see buying it but good on you for enjoying yourself.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sukraj

@SolidTy said:

Nah, I already played them on PC. Plus, I got a free copy of Metro on PS+ I never played. I just don't see buying it but good on you for enjoying yourself.

which do you prefer metro 2033 or metro last light?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SolidTy

@sukraj said:

@SolidTy said:

which do you prefer metro 2033 or metro last light?

I think they are both decent, but I'm not a huge fan thinking back. If you like shooters, I would say they are surprisingly close in quality. 2033 gets a bonus for being first, but the polish of Last Light made it slightly better overall. So, Last Light by a tiny margin.

Really close. Like Metro 2033 would be a 7.9/10 to me and Last Light would be a 8.0/10.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sukraj

Thanks for your comments bruv i can't wait to dip into these games.

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6 Mercuria1_King
Member since 2014 • 278 Posts

I doubt that I will be picking it up.

Avatar image for empiresdownfall
EmpiresDownfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 EmpiresDownfall
Member since 2013 • 63 Posts

I got to the library part in 2033 and kept running out of ammo and couldnt get passed it, lol. Never got around to picking Last Light up, so I'll be buying the Redux. I dont think it will be in August, but Ill definitely buy it soon.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@empiresdownfall said:

I got to the library part in 2033 and kept running out of ammo and couldnt get passed it, lol. Never got around to picking Last Light up, so I'll be buying the Redux. I dont think it will be in August, but Ill definitely buy it soon.

yeah Metro 2033 was really survival oriented..I didn't get far in it either (i think i rented it).

I really liked it though and I've never played last light, but I'll wait for reviews. Sometimes these redux or remaster games can bee a little shitty.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Yeah I will be... Most likely on PS4.

thecruzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 thecruzan
Member since 2014 • 106 Posts

I wanna pick it up but I also want to save my money for all those great games coming out between September, October, November. I might pick it up when there's a price drop.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SolidTy

@sukraj said:

Thanks for your comments bruv i can't wait to dip into these games.

No probs. Have fun gaming! :)

Avatar image for empiresdownfall
EmpiresDownfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EmpiresDownfall
Member since 2013 • 63 Posts

@thecruzan said:

I wanna pick it up but I also want to save my money for all those great games coming out between September, October, November. I might pick it up when there's a price drop.

Ill be lucky if I can even get 2 of those titles later this year -.- I dont trade games in, and in April I lost my full time job, so now Im just struggling to pay the bills on a part time, lol. Sucks but this area is horrible so I'll likely have to struggle for a bit longer before finding another part time opportunity

rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

I would give it a lot of consideration if they fix the fov like they did for pc. I have last light on the 360 and can't play it for more than 10 minutes before I start feeling weird.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sukraj

Its going to be an expensive month starting from Aug right the way up to December.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

It depends on how much they charge for this. I am interested in playing it (also it means there is finally some software coming out for the Xbox One, feels like we have had a fair dry spell recently, if only GRID Autosport had come to the new systems as well as the previous hardware).

I will be interested to see how this version compares to that of the Xbox 360 in terms of this may show how much more power the new systems (i.e. the Xbox One and Playstation 4) are providing over their previous generation of hardware.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sukraj

@Garfield360UK said:

It depends on how much they charge for this. I am interested in playing it (also it means there is finally some software coming out for the Xbox One, feels like we have had a fair dry spell recently, if only GRID Autosport had come to the new systems as well as the previous hardware).

I will be interested to see how this version compares to that of the Xbox 360 in terms of this may show how much more power the new systems (i.e. the Xbox One and Playstation 4) are providing over their previous generation of hardware.

The developers said they have totally revamped both metro games from the ground up so that means better lighting and better charactor models and better details on the weapons and you can also customise weapons in Metro 2033.

I played metro last light on the 360 and the graphics we're really bad it was nothing like the game that was on pc.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Nah, already have it on PC and Metro LL looks great on PC already. What will they improve in LL?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sukraj

@Gaming-Planet said:

Nah, already have it on PC and Metro LL looks great on PC already. What will they improve in LL?

improved textures

nah i'm only kidding.