I'm torn between two games!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Vundi (12751 posts) -

I'm having a tough time deciding on either getting G.R.A.W. or Rainbow Six Las Vegas.  Co-op is important to me so which one is better?  Which one has better single player?  Can I even go wrong with either of them? 

Looking for some help so thanks in advace!

#2 Posted by fore_runner (8704 posts) -
If you decide on GRAW.....wait for GRAW 2.
#3 Posted by stevenk4k5 (5605 posts) -
You should get Rainbow Six Vegas because, well, it's better than G.R.A.W. If you do decide on G.R.A.W though, like the person above me said, wait for G.R.A.W 2.
#4 Posted by demon_turkey (10220 posts) -
rainbow six
#5 Posted by HottAsFire (766 posts) -
I have GRAW and R6V... i never did beat GRAWs single player, but R6V story is fun as hell and it can be played coop which is sick.  Go for vegas, its much better then graw
#6 Posted by Vundi (12751 posts) -
Yeah, I was kind of leaning towards Rainbow Six anyways.
#7 Posted by hawkeye_12 (1250 posts) -
Dunno bout GRAW, but Vegas's co-op aint all that. I mean you have no mission briefing, no radio advise, and for some reason, you could go straight to the last level if you wanted to :?. But the single player rocks
#8 Posted by nivet14 (5329 posts) -

Vegas

#9 Posted by Caddy (28709 posts) -
Even though i have G.R.A.W, i haven't actually played it (too many other games to play). I have played a bit of Rainbow Six Vegas and i have to say, so far, its an excellent game. I can't wait to get further into the game and get hooked onto it.
#10 Posted by redhawk360 (723 posts) -
rainbow six vegas is way better imo
#11 Posted by cloud890 (112 posts) -
Is Vegas four player, slit screen coop?
#12 Posted by CassiusVII (1658 posts) -
I didnt want to like Vegas, but It was suprisingly good... Im playing it right now and its fun. GRAW I own and I think that vegas is better.
#13 Posted by enzogt (276 posts) -
Vegas is 4 player split screen co-op I believe. That game is just awesome. Don't waste your time with GRAW. Either Vegas or wait for GRAW2, but don't expect much in terms of new stuff.
#14 Posted by Tking1293 (1222 posts) -
Definately Vegas.
#15 Posted by agentluap (2254 posts) -
I would advise getting Rainbow Six Vegas, great co-op and online game