Im an X1 fan but getting a white PS4 too

#1 Posted by skipper847 (3359 posts) -

Even though I have a X1 Tomorrow I am going into town to order the white PS4 from GAME. Any one else ordering the white PS4 as I think this will look good next to a black X1. I was going to upgrade my graphic card on my PC but thought long and hard and came up with the white PS4. My PC is still grate for games but your just seeing more and more half finished ports and not very optimized games which I feel very very sad off. also for PC there are more setting options then anything else even for the mouse its getting complicated with all the DPI options etc. So a white PS4 it is then I am set for the next 10 years. Any one else buying this and when is the release date for this white PS4 as if a pre order from GAME I get double reward and £350 in oints is huge enough.

#2 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2904 posts) -

I'm personally going to wait until end of next year and hopefully they will bring out a 1-2TB version. The white PS4 looks awesome though.

#3 Edited by SolidTy (43866 posts) -

Yes, I have both Xbone and PS4, enjoy.

#4 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11426 posts) -

I gotta admit after looking at the close up pictures of the white PS4 it looks really nice. Much better than what I had seen before. But I'm fine with my black PS4.

#5 Posted by Smallville0608 (64 posts) -

Own an Xbox One, plan on getting a PS4, just not the white one.

#6 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

No I'm more than satisfied with the black Xbox One.

#7 Edited by skipper847 (3359 posts) -

Just ordered in store and midnight release as destiny is a midnight release so can collect both at midnight. not doing so as need my sleep and can wait till that day and play fresh. :D

Just abit ticked off as it says 1 month free PS Plus on description but the bloke said only 14 days and only if you not had it be for. Is this right?.

#8 Edited by coasterguy65 (6031 posts) -

The White PS4 is pretty sharp, so is the White Xbone. I already have a black PS4, but if someone offers a good enough trade in deal I may buy the White PS4. I had a lot of fun with destiny so I'm really tempted to pick up a bundle. Having both current gen consoles in White would look pretty nice, and would help them stand out in a sea of black (entertainment center).

#9 Edited by Kaze_no_Mirai (11426 posts) -

@skipper847 said:

Just ordered in store and midnight release as destiny is a midnight release so can collect both at midnight. not doing so as need my sleep and can wait till that day and play fresh. :D

Just abit ticked off as it says 1 month free PS Plus on description but the bloke said only 14 days and only if you not had it be for. Is this right?.

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about. It clearly says on the promo packaging that includes 30 days of PS+. He's thinking of the 14 day trial thats on the Playstation store for people who have never tried Playstation Plus.

#10 Edited by littlestreakier (2931 posts) -

@skipper847 said:

Even though I have a X1 Tomorrow I am going into town to order the white PS4 from GAME. Any one else ordering the white PS4 as I think this will look good next to a black X1. I was going to upgrade my graphic card on my PC but thought long and hard and came up with the white PS4. My PC is still grate for games but your just seeing more and more half finished ports and not very optimized games which I feel very very sad off. also for PC there are more setting options then anything else even for the mouse its getting complicated with all the DPI options etc. So a white PS4 it is then I am set for the next 10 years. Any one else buying this and when is the release date for this white PS4 as if a pre order from GAME I get double reward and £350 in oints is huge enough.

Ha, I'm thinking about getting the white XB1 to sit next to my black PS4. The white PS4 does look very nice.

#11 Edited by skipper847 (3359 posts) -

@Kaze_no_Mirai:

mmmmmmmmmm if I don't get it then there will be trouble. I think he will pocket it him self. Also he said its online only and you need PS plus you can either buy now or later. This is when I said. I will wait as you get 1 month free any way and that's when he said that. so when I collect the PS4 in September 9th I will say I want the free 1 month plus and if I don't get it I will write to GAME manager them self.

#12 Posted by DHMATT90 (141 posts) -

I own a xbox one and ps4, and I'm considering selling my ps4 for the new white one lol

#13 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11426 posts) -

@skipper847 said:

@Kaze_no_Mirai:

mmmmmmmmmm if I don't get it then there will be trouble. I think he will pocket it him self. Also he said its online only and you need PS plus you can either buy now or later. This is when I said. I will wait as you get 1 month free any way and that's when he said that. so when I collect the PS4 in September 9th I will say I want the free 1 month plus and if I don't get it I will write to GAME manager them self.

He was probably trying to trick you into buying a subscription at that moment. The code itself is inside the packaging and would be too obvious if they open up the package and take the code. You should be fine, but in case it is missing definitely contact whoever is in charge.

#14 Posted by watchdogsrules (454 posts) -

good deal bro. i would do the same thing too if i had the money.

#15 Edited by skipper847 (3359 posts) -

2 weeks today :D

#16 Edited by skipper847 (3359 posts) -

Just had a phone call from GAME this afternoon saying that I could pre pay on Friday 5th and just collect it in the shop on the 9th. but waiting to pay on the 9th then I no I have it for real hehe. I think that was an excuse to phone me as they tried flogging me the guide, dlc for £35 and blu ray spiderman 2 for a £10. I just said no I just go with the white PS4 and Destiny package but thanks for phoning. I have never used a guide yet although I have cheated by going on youtube which is better then a guide at times.

#17 Posted by MarcRecon (5864 posts) -

@skipper847 said:

You do know that there is no law against owning more then one console?