If you start downloading Diablo 3 at midnight....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Huge fan of this game and absolutely stoked for the release tomorrow. I'm staying up until midnight in case it releases at that time, but for previous digital releases on Xbox One, I noticed they came out much later in the night on the marketplace.

I hope this is not the case with D3. For those who are able to download it at midnight (or a few min later), it would be cool if you could post here......it might bring my hopes up to stay awake for another half hour, trying to download it before calling it a night.....I'm in Canada so hopefully it comes out at 12 Eastern time....wanted to put in an hour or so before sleep lol.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Since I bought this game on PC years ago, I have considered getting this again for the new platforms...but it's got to be at discount so I'm waiting for Black Friday and other Holiday deals.

Good luck on your request...

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Alucard_Prime

@SolidTy:

Cool thanks.....yeah that makes sense. Me I'm just a Diablo nut.....long story short I just didn't have a powerful PC and could not get it when it first released on PC....so my first real exposure to it was on 360......and I loved it, but only played with 1 character and barely started 2 others, so still have lots to do in the game and decided to hold off until next gen version to play more......been anticipating this release for so long, so I'm excited it's finally here I wanna see how it looks with upgraded visuals on my new 50 inch TV lol.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SolidTy

@Alucard_Prime said:

@SolidTy:

Cool thanks.....yeah that makes sense. Me I'm just a Diablo nut.....long story short I just didn't have a powerful PC and could not get it when it first released on PC....so my first real exposure to it was on 360......and I loved it, but only played with 1 character and barely started 2 others, so still have lots to do in the game and decided to hold off until next gen version to play more......been anticipating this release for so long, so I'm excited it's finally here I wanna see how it looks with upgraded visuals on my new 50 inch TV lol.

I see!...That's quite the tale. It makes sense if I was in your shoes. Well, keep in mind Diablo III was a cross gen older game (PC, PS360) so it won't be nearly as impressive looking as a game fully developed on the Xbone like Batman Arkham Knight, Witcher 3, GeoW4, or Halo 5. Yes, they will sprinkle in higher resolution/frames/effects to pretty it up for sure.

I say this so you don't get too excited for super upgraded visuals, because they will be upgraded, but they may not be what you are expecting as the Xbone can do more than what D3 is showing. :P

Fun game though, especially with friends, yes. :)

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Alucard_Prime

@SolidTy:

Yeah I know what you mean. Also looking forward to playing the expansion, apparently the new character resembles my all time favorite from Diablo 2(The Paladin), cannot wait to try him out.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SolidTy

@Alucard_Prime said:

@SolidTy:

Yeah I know what you mean. Also looking forward to playing the expansion, apparently the new character resembles my all time favorite from Diablo 2(The Paladin), cannot wait to try him out.

That's why I'm interested, is the expansion...but I gotta wait for now. :P

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Alucard_Prime

Well, didn't end up coming out at midnight, but downloading now.....used the mobile purchase thing from smartglass