If you had to choose

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jay_k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 jay_k3
Member since 2006 • 477 Posts
Battlefield 2 or the Godfather? I know these games are completely different genres, but I want something that is fun playing overall. I heard both games being pretty fun, but battlefield being pretty complicated with the controls and switching players constantly.I personally like shooters the most, but I like easy controls. Nothing complicated, and I think switching player to player is a lot of work, at least how it was described to me. I just wanted some opinions. What would you prefer playing? What game has the easiest controls? And what is worth the Buy? Thanks

CHAOSWEAV3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CHAOSWEAV3R
Member since 2006 • 8293 Posts
I've never played Godfather, but BF2:MC is not the best shooter out there. The single-player is frustrating and the online is clumsy.
callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 callen3
Member since 2005 • 1289 Posts
bf2:mc is terrible compared to the pc games. i would say godfather, eventhough i never played it.
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 darkghost75
Member since 2007 • 1584 Posts
get godfather...steer clear of battlefield 2...it is a hard game, i barely go ten feet without getting shot down...maybe i just suck at that game but for me it is very hard...it is a lot harder than graw and rainbow six.
jay_k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jay_k3
Thanks guys

THERSOfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 THERSOfi
Member since 2005 • 1214 Posts
Battlefield 2.
ACESandElGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#7 ACESandElGHTS
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts

That's a choice of evils.

Battlefield 2 sucked it.  Had to sell that POS while it was still worth something.  You know a game blows when cool things about the PC version (like, I donno, AIRPLANES) are completely missing from the console version.

The Godfather?  Hmmmm...

Are you trying to tell us that you have all of the other good games?  Dead Rising beats both those games.  I'd buy Viva Pinata before I bought either.

jay_k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jay_k3
I wish I had all the great games, well I have dead rising, and I havent played viva pinata. I've been looking for games to buy, and those two were the ones that have been interesting to me. I am waiting for mlb 2k7 and graw2. I just wanted something that I can enjoy in the mean time.

Dogmatic923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dogmatic923
Member since 2006 • 734 Posts
I wish I had all the great games, well I have dead rising, and I havent played viva pinata. I've been looking for games to buy, and those two were the ones that have been interesting to me. I am waiting for mlb 2k7 and graw2. I just wanted something that I can enjoy in the mean time.
 jay_k3
i WOULD Get BF2 if you like online gaming. Its really addicting. However the single player sucks ass. I never played the God Father but any thing is better than the single player on bf2
ACESandElGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#10 ACESandElGHTS
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts

i WOULD Get BF2 if you like online gaming. Its really addicting. However the single player sucks ass. I never played the God Father but any thing is better than the single player on bf2Dogmatic923
True dat.  I've never seen such a weak single player game.

jay_k3
Yeah, GRAW 2 is going to ROCK.  But yeah, in 7 more days you can buy Crackdown.  It's only a matter of weeks before GRAW at that point.