If you are participating in the Old Spice Challenge, what games are you playing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Schmidty1218

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Schmidty1218
Member since 2003 • 224 Posts
Hey for any of you out there who are trying to pass the challenge, what games are you gonna be playing?? Before I even knew about the challenge like 2 weeks ago I bought GUN off of one of my friends for like $10 since I've always wanted to play through it.  I've read that the achievements on it aren't too hard and that its kind of a short game so I think it'll work out good.  So what is everyone else playing?
GAMECAMILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#2 GAMECAMILLER
Member since 2005 • 4994 Posts
Prolly all those games I bought a while back but haven't played xD been addicted to the live arcade too much...

I'm a game collector, so I won't have any problem getting the points need. I need to play Prey and more of Viva Pinata so there's a lot right there.
zymase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#3 zymase
Member since 2003 • 6568 Posts
NBA Live 06 from Gamefly and my new copy of Fight Night Round 3 I've had for about a week should cover me for the 1500 with some left over.
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

NBA Live 06 from Gamefly and my new copy of Fight Night Round 3 I've had for about a week should cover me for the 1500 with some left over.zymase

Yeah... Fight Night's a good game on top of the easy points. Never played NBA Live 06... only played College Hoops 2k6 (they were out of NBA 2k6 at Blockbuster) and I liked that well enough. Not a big basketball person... hockey and baseball, but there's no good baseball games out there. Tried MLB 2k6 and that was horrendous.

I haven't been able to sign up for the challenge yet. Site is all bogged down, so I've been playing Oblivion and getting around to those add-ons that I never played (KOTN, Dunbarrow Cover, Vile Lair)... but I'll probably finish getting the gamerpoints from the games that I shelved a while back... only have 80 points left in Dead Rising and Lego Star Wars. Got 75 left on NHL 07 -- stupid regular season MVP. Could afford to get some DOA4 online achievements too. Got about 650 points to get in Hitman Blood Money... which will be a challenge because I forget how to play the game. Then there's the 300 I've got left in Project 8 which are just a pipe dream... at least the "Ranked #1" achievement is. Almost impossible.

Avatar image for Light_Destroyer
Light_Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Light_Destroyer
Member since 2004 • 2013 Posts
I'm gonna be playing Kameo, Battlestations Midway, the Burger King games, and all of the games that I haven't gotten the achievements in yet.
trey555555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 trey555555
Member since 2007 • 708 Posts
i finished the challenge 30 minutes after registration opened, im not lieing either, search me on the xbox.com/rewards page, in the top it says search for member, search for  vamp418 i got the level 3 challenge done!!!
Avatar image for Light_Destroyer
Light_Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Light_Destroyer
Member since 2004 • 2013 Posts
I can't even register. I haven't played games for days, because I was waiting to get the achievements.