I'm not sure if I'm interested in Xbox One now

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MDK12345 (937 posts) -

This is not a post to piss people off, I'm just speculating on what I should do, not that it's important. But Solidrev just sold his Xbox one. He loved it at first but now doesn't have it. I realized I'm not a huge fan of Crackdown on the 360. I don't like the graphics, not that graphics are everything. But Gears of War is flat out my favorite franchise on the 360. Gears of War is great. Halo is okay to me, but I'm more into Gears of War.

I'm not saying I'll never get an Xbox one. But I'm only interested in Sunset OD and maybe maybe Gears of War 4 if it's anywhere as good as it's previous ones. But we don't know. And then maybe Halo. After that, I'm not really interested in anything, I don't know why. Maybe Ryse. But for PS4, I already am interested in Infamous 2nd Son, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered, Knack, Resogun, and maybe even Killzone. We all know that The Order looks like it's going to be great.

So that's how I feel right now about X box one. I just don't have enough reason to get one and I'm being honest. I'm interested in Sunset OD. As of right now no games are on it that I'm interested in.

#2 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

ok...

1: no one asked you if you was interested

2: you posted a blog on a forum WAY TO GO!

#3 Posted by XOne_ShotX91 (151 posts) -

Thats nice? I have 1. Rarely ever play it. Not because I dont like it, but just because I have nothing to play. The only games I have are Battlefield and Ghosts. The only reason I bought it already was because I had the money and I knew if I hadnt have bought it then, then when it came time for the games I really wanted, I would no longer have the money for the system in the first place, lol.

#4 Posted by Ovirew (6348 posts) -

Maybe it's too early for you to make a decision, if you're this on the fence about it.

I will say that, I already own a PS4. It has a few okay games.

I had Killzone for a while and it was okay, but not really as good as Halo imo, but the different assist abilities like the drone were cool. If you aren't paying for PS Plus, Killzone isn't really worth it - there's not much to do outside of the multiplayer, since the campaign is one of those deals where you'll probably play it once and not wanna mess with it again, unlike Halo.

Knack is kinda cool, but it's somewhat short and very repetitive. The problem with Knack is, his cool powers aren't really taken advantage of enough, and all of his attacks are mostly the same. The game's unlockables are kind of cool, but mostly unlock different versions of Knack for you to play as, usually with handicaps. There is this arena mode, but it's kind of meh. If you want to play on the tougher difficulties and try to unlock the different Knacks, that is kind of fun, but you have to play through the game several times in order to unlock everything, and you run into the different pieces at random - so you could wind up finding 20 red gems before you even find one green gem, for example. The game seemed really rushed.

Second Son was good, but the game suffers from a similar problem to Knack - the game is pretty repetitive, and it is short. And it seems like it was rushed. I liked Delsin a lot better than Cole, and I thought the story was pretty decent. That said, it seems like the game should have been better than what it was. I think if you are going to play through it as both hero and infamous Delsin, the game might be more worth it. But then you have to be in the mood to play through the game twice in a row, and do everything all over again.

Resogun was pretty good, when I had it for a limited time. The new free add-on sounds like it will be worth it, too.

Unlike some of the other people in this forum, I'm not gonna sit here and bash you because you're leaning PS4. I think both consoles have something to offer. It's good that you're even willing to say the XBO has games worth getting - a lot of PS4 die-hards probably wouldn't realize that. Last year I had no interest in the One, this year it seemed like a better console for me than the PS4. I guess it's just something you've gotta figure out.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to a lot of promising games on the XBO.

#5 Edited by SolidTy (42823 posts) -

I have Wii U, PS4, PC, Vita, 3DS, and Xbone.

If you don't want an Xbone, don't get it. I only use my Xbone for exclusives (as I have a PC and PS4), no multiplats and right now the only thing that has my fancy is Sunset Overdrive, but that's only because I'm a hardcore Ratchet & Clank fan and that Sunset looks to be the new Ratchet game-play wise. That said, Ratchet was never my fave series of all time and I'm sure Sunset will be fun, but probably not my fave either.

Do whatever you want, man.

#6 Posted by sukraj (22608 posts) -

I use my Xbox One all the time for when i play Tomb Raider, Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs and in the future i'll be using it to play Halo The Master Chief Collection. Halo 5, Far Cry 4,Metro Redux, Mad Max, Fable Legends, Tomb Raider 2 and a ton of other games.

#7 Edited by yunarel (10 posts) -

Xbox one is a great console for many people but you have to see which one you like and then get what you like

just think well and see what this console offer for you

#8 Posted by Kuromino (1308 posts) -

This really comes across as something meant for System Wars. Since you need 500 posts to make threads there, you would be better off just leaving this in your blog.