How would you have wanted your 360 out of the box?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Delongman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Delongman
Member since 2005 • 1358 Posts

I'm a proud owner of a 360 since June '06 and have no regrets despite the hate that some peeps give it. What i like about it is that it's completely customisable to one's preference unlike it's arch-rival the PS3. But... to be quite honest i would have preferred that it came with the wi-fi built in and MAYBE a built in hd-dvd drive. Yes i know that all that will increase the price and all but that's how i feel... am i too complacent?

How would u want yours?

Going666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Going666
Member since 2004 • 2398 Posts

Definitly would have liked the Wi-Fi, it would have been cool.

Other then that, i think its ok. 

playwithfire17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 playwithfire17
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts
I think it's best without both those things. I'm perfectly happy with the way the 360 is right now. The only complaint I have is lack of content on every marketplace aside from the american one.
Mikeh_515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Mikeh_515
Member since 2007 • 64 Posts

I would like mine without all the overheating problems and disk read error problems.

Plus a HD Drive because that would have been cool to have init rather than to add it onto it.

And a Gamertag list that doesn't have a limit at the moment it's 100 which really isn't enought.  

Giddieon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Giddieon
Member since 2004 • 7522 Posts
Not getting the Ring of Death would have been a great start and would have been better if I did not have to argue with the xbox support...
But really...
I think a 60 or 80 gig HDD on all systems would have been  way way better the the other two Skus they have... also HD DVD or Blu Ray would have been huge.... hey should have done somehting... 
Instead MS took steps backwards from the Xbox 1... how frigged up is that...  they also should have taken more time and not made stupide manufactureing errors...  they wanted to rush out the door... that is fine but I will never buy an MS product again... when my 360 dies that is it...it is done...