How well do Max Payne 1 and 2 work on Xbox 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ianpwilliams (1476 posts) -
I have the Xbox versions of MP 1&2, which I've played quite a few times on the Xbox, but never on the Xbox 360. So how well do Max Payne 1 and 2 work on Xbox 360? This link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360 says that they both work well on the Xbox 360, but I don't know how often that page is updated, and I would like to hear first hand how well they work from people who've played them on Xbox 360. I know they are available for download from XBLM, but there's no point in me paying for them twice. If there are only minor graphic/audio issues then I'll play them on the Xbox instead. But I do prefer the Xbox 360 controller, and it's more convenient than getting the Xbox out.
#2 Posted by sukraj (22133 posts) -

I have the Xbox versions of MP 1&2, which I've played quite a few times on the Xbox, but never on the Xbox 360. So how well do Max Payne 1 and 2 work on Xbox 360? This link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360 says that they both work well on the Xbox 360, but I don't know how often that page is updated, and I would like to hear first hand how well they work from people who've played them on Xbox 360. I know they are available for download from XBLM, but there's no point in me paying for them twice. If there are only minor graphic/audio issues then I'll play them on the Xbox instead. But I do prefer the Xbox 360 controller, and it's more convenient than getting the Xbox out.ianpwilliams

forget about the first 2 games just play max payne 3.

#3 Posted by ianpwilliams (1476 posts) -
No, I love the first two. And I'll be playing the third one straight after.
#4 Posted by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

I have never had any problems with them at all.

#5 Posted by PCgameruk (1425 posts) -

[QUOTE="ianpwilliams"]I have the Xbox versions of MP 1&2, which I've played quite a few times on the Xbox, but never on the Xbox 360. So how well do Max Payne 1 and 2 work on Xbox 360? This link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360 says that they both work well on the Xbox 360, but I don't know how often that page is updated, and I would like to hear first hand how well they work from people who've played them on Xbox 360. I know they are available for download from XBLM, but there's no point in me paying for them twice. If there are only minor graphic/audio issues then I'll play them on the Xbox instead. But I do prefer the Xbox 360 controller, and it's more convenient than getting the Xbox out.sukraj

forget about the first 2 games just play max payne 3.

Did i just read that!? Forget about Max Payne 1 and 2.... Both games are epic good fool!
#6 Posted by Blueresident87 (5336 posts) -

Be sure to not forget about Max Payne 1 and 2, both are very good games.

And they work just fine.

#7 Posted by chilly-chill (8902 posts) -
I only downloaded the original, and it runs just fine.
#8 Posted by CondorCalabasas (654 posts) -

Be sure to not forget about Max Payne 1 and 2, both are very good games.

And they work just fine.

Blueresident87
#9 Posted by ianpwilliams (1476 posts) -

I only downloaded the original, and it runs just fine. chilly-chill

I was asking if the Xbox disk versions work fine really. Although no doubt the XBLM versions are exactly the same anyway. Can't wait to play them again now, followed up by a brand new one too!