How to save a game in Assassin's Creed?...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by frankmcma (150 posts) -

Not really sure how to save a game (before I exit)
Menus are not clear as to where I can save my progress. Is there an option?
I'd like to save as I go..but also save when I exit the game.
It does seem like it saves at certain points, but I'd like to also do it manually.
Thanks!
Frank
#2 Posted by MuffinPunk (4845 posts) -
You can't manually save, completeing any mission/errand will save the game. so find a highpoint to save.
#3 Posted by frankmcma (150 posts) -
What is a highpoint?
Are there things in the game I can do..or places I can go..that will trigger a save?
#4 Posted by KoRn_Eddy_88 (1619 posts) -
go to the view points...the places where you clime and hit "y' to sync up to the town so you get the "save the citizians missions" and what not
#5 Posted by grvr316 (679 posts) -

The save system is action based, you need to do something like capture a flag, kill a Templar,complete investigations, new view points, or save a citizen.

#6 Posted by Vic_Vega1994 (1397 posts) -

You can't manually save, completing any mission/errand will save the game. so find a highpoint to save.MuffinPunk

What he said

#7 Posted by umarhafeez2002 (2 posts) -
can any one tell me in which directory or place the assassins creed save games are saved ?
#8 Posted by umarhafeez2002 (2 posts) -

is any one here

can any one tell me in which directory or place the assassins creed save games are saved ? umarhafeez2002

#9 Posted by matt120282 (462 posts) -
are you talking about the PC version? i guess so or you wouldnt really care where the save games are i guess. the save games would be in your install directory, wherever you chose to install the game, probably in program files somewhere
#10 Posted by djrobst (2404 posts) -
it saves automatically. u will be where u were the last time u finished something. when u finish a task it saves the game u dont need to do anything. just turn off and when u load it will be back to where u were last
#11 Posted by manutd4life0023 (312 posts) -
can any one tell me in which directory or place the assassins creed save games are saved ? umarhafeez2002
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft
#12 Posted by jeremy9322 (1 posts) -
sir what is the name of the file ? or could you tell me the steps by steps of searching the file on the folder/directory of AC3 PC?