How many Gamertags have you ran into that start with X?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Tjeremiah1988 (16578 posts) -

Xxx, Xx, or xX. People keep adding me with the gamertags in the same pattern which confuses me. Anyone else annoyed by this "trend?"

#2 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

Too many.

#3 Posted by XKing2 (1706 posts) -
XD My gamertag is XKing2 D= But I've been using XKing2 as my interweb alias ever since I was only six years old..
#4 Posted by ras2009 (2760 posts) -
I'm one of them :p just one X though i find xX annoying :S
#5 Posted by TheProtecter (715 posts) -
XxSUPERSTUPIDNAMExX XxXBLAHBLAHBLAHXxX It looks like garbage.
#6 Posted by ras2009 (2760 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheProtecter"]XxSUPERSTUPIDNAMExX XxXBLAHBLAHBLAHXxX It looks like garbage.

Your doing it wrong :P its xXSUPERSTUPIDNAMEXx ;)
#7 Posted by i-rock-socks (3106 posts) -

100's

#8 Posted by somadude (734 posts) -

I find it odd that nobody can come up with anything that doesn't involve 5 x's

#9 Posted by sharpshooter188 (4328 posts) -
X = a variable meaning limitless potential. :D thus why its so popular. man.. we must have a lot of incredibly awesome people in the world. but to answer the question...yeah...too many.
#10 Posted by Almighty-mints (5033 posts) -

Somewhere between 1 and 1,000,000,000

#11 Posted by xfactor19990 (10917 posts) -
but i was a pioneer X has always been within me :) I'm the xfact0r
#12 Posted by iam2green (13991 posts) -
I'm one of them :p just one X though i find xX annoying :Sras2009
i also have one x in my name. it's Xscottz. there are a lot people that have X in their name. i'm bad with making up names.
#13 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

20% of XBL :P.

#14 Posted by Riot429 (113 posts) -

At least... over 200. That's really, really, really sad. They think it makes them 1337!!11

They're like people who rice out their cars, sure it make look cool but it performs like s***.

I think it's time for a Xbox Live name Trendkill.

#15 Posted by ATastyBurger (416 posts) -

My GT is HxDecepticon

Like, hard core decepticon. lol, I had heard it somewhere and liked it and chose it for my GT before I even knew that it had anything to do with transformers.

#16 Posted by Ovirew (6422 posts) -

OMG! Lol, I was just having a conversation with myself about this recently. I absolutely despise usernames like that, it is really unoriginal and annoying.

#17 Posted by thisguy51 (5319 posts) -
Sooooo many.
#18 Posted by MissMorphine (1156 posts) -

reason why ppl use xX is bc the name they want was already taken so they have to add the xX's... i wanned MissMorphine as my GT but it was taken. so i was tempted to go for xXMissMorphineXx but i thou it was really lame so i all i did was add a x at the end.

#19 Posted by 4dry4n (1411 posts) -

Xxx, Xx, or xX. People keep adding me with the gamertags in the same pattern which confuses me. Anyone else annoyed by this "trend?"

Tjeremiah1988

You do realize your GT sucks right? People put in the X bec. the cool GT they thought of is already taken.