how do you get unbanned?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chasesniper81 (8 posts) -

i just got banned omg! is there any way to get unbanned? i have heard that swithing xbox's or hardrives allows you to sign on to the banned account is this true?

#2 Posted by cheetfreak (1986 posts) -
ummm start a new account...
#3 Posted by CrzyOz300 (191 posts) -

well you could just wait untill your no longer banned but if it's not a temporary ban then idk you could try. Go to a buddies house and log on at his house if it works then you know if it doesn't then you just saved yourself from spending 100 bucks just to see. But i doubt it maybe you could make another account and try not to be dumb and push your luck and get banned again.

#4 Posted by Super-Penguin (703 posts) -

you probably got banned for a reason, so you may want to juststay offline for a while because there is no way to cheat getting banned

#6 Posted by Chrome_Demon (190 posts) -

Just in case you didn't know... being "Banned" means that you are taken off forever, having your account "Suspended" would give you a while offline then it would return to you...

But yeah, BAN means forever, and I'm sure you have some excuse for it, but the only way to get banned is by cheating or hacking, you don't just get BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!

#8 Posted by chasesniper81 (8 posts) -
so if i try signing in on another 360 and hard driveitmight let me?
#9 Posted by chasesniper81 (8 posts) -

i got banned because my motto had someracistwords. People wouldn't stop filing complaints until it finally banned me.

#10 Posted by solo4321 (3338 posts) -

i got banned because my motto had someracistwords. People wouldn't stop filing complaints until it finally banned me.

chasesniper81
wat did it say
#11 Posted by IOwnsGh2 (705 posts) -
yes do share what it said.
#14 Posted by chasesniper81 (8 posts) -

yes do share what it said.IOwnsGh2

i kill K...ns for fun

#15 Posted by chasesniper81 (8 posts) -

i cant to many achieve points 38k

#16 Posted by GravityHammer (100 posts) -
is it a perm ban?
#17 Posted by RHCP87 (1952 posts) -
You could start by not getting banned in the first place.
#18 Posted by chasesniper81 (8 posts) -
yes its a perm ban but i heard if you sign in to your banned account on a differnet 360 it will let you. Is this true?
#19 Posted by Flavour666 (345 posts) -
No, that is not true. The ban is not saved on your HD or console, but for your ACCOUNT (it's stored online) and since you already connected with the profile, it now contains the ban too. You can only have the same profile on one HD or MU. You're screwed. You have to create another account and forget about you 38k.
#20 Posted by chasesniper81 (8 posts) -
omg thats a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my life is now over
#21 Posted by rabisu999 (288 posts) -
I just loled at you... You made the situation, live with it, but try contacting the costumer suport, you'll be forgiven just for this time, I presume...
#22 Posted by DEWMAN08 (2145 posts) -
Well if you hadn't been stupid in the first place, and not show your racism....then you would still be playing live. Why are there so many racist rednecks on Xbox Live anyway? I swear its like a gathering ground.
#23 Posted by gamerfreak1991 (2501 posts) -

omg thats a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my life is now overchasesniper81

Just make a new account, stop making it sound like your going to die if you don't get your account back.

#24 Posted by PS360Fanboy (2096 posts) -
Make a new account with a different E-Mail Address
#25 Posted by EnderSR388 (6552 posts) -
Well you violated XBL's TOS, what did you expect. I'm also pretty sure that if you have it in your motto, then you're also one of the people that's screaming racist comments the whole match. Soooo, thanks MS!
#26 Posted by snipeshot11 (1006 posts) -

omg thats a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my life is now overchasesniper81

maybe if you werent so retarded and just changed your name then you wouldnt get banned. this world or xbox live should have no place for racism

#27 Posted by sharpshooter188 (4328 posts) -

[QUOTE="IOwnsGh2"]yes do share what it said.chasesniper81

i kill K...ns for fun

LOL