how do i play my ipod through my xbox?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jedbaldoni (440 posts) -

?????

#2 Posted by Scarface_tm431 (10063 posts) -
The latest iPod firmware made it not work with 360 again, so for now you have to wait for MS to update their patch.
#3 Posted by jedbaldoni (440 posts) -

when will that be?

#4 Posted by FUBAR24 (12185 posts) -
what kind of iPod do you have
#5 Posted by jedbaldoni (440 posts) -

the new shuffle

#6 Posted by JuanaSmoke (789 posts) -
mine has always worked , i have the 30 gb ipod video black. all you do is take the same usb wire that you use to transfer music from pc to ipod...instead of plugging end in pc plug in 360. hit your middle guide button n go to select music.us it should find your ipod go click it n choose the album......playing songs one by one sucksssssss
#7 Posted by JuanaSmoke (789 posts) -
new shuffles may not work cuz they only care about big boys
#8 Posted by jedbaldoni (440 posts) -
yea when i plug it in it doesnt recognize it when i go to musiic.....but it does recognize the picture part of my ipod,.....so it only works with big ipods?
#9 Posted by jedbaldoni (440 posts) -

mine has always worked , i have the 30 gb ipod video black. all you do is take the same usb wire that you use to transfer music from pc to ipod...instead of plugging end in pc plug in 360. hit your middle guide button n go to select music.us it should find your ipod go click it n choose the album......playing songs one by one

i did what he said and when, i went to play the music it said cant play.

#10 Posted by JuanaSmoke (789 posts) -
gotta re dl all of the songs in mp3 from p2p program like limewire...songs you paid for on itunes wont work.
#11 Posted by FUBAR24 (12185 posts) -
no its because the iPod shuffle dosnt have a disk mode. its the same reason why the iTouch wont work. they are flash players and the 360 can not read the flash memory of the iPods
#12 Posted by playmebunny (1 posts) -

how about an apple ipod. can you play that on an xbox 360.

EDIT BY AMNESIAC23: Please do not bump old threads.

#13 Posted by LustForSoul (5898 posts) -
how about an apple ipod. can you play that on an xbox 360.playmebunny
I think all ipods are from Apple.