How do I delete a credit card account from my xbox database?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FluMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FluMusic
Member since 2007 • 548 Posts

i went into account management and from what i've found, you cannot delete a credit account once it's verified. i tried changing the numbers and names, but it goes back to what was saved, the default. i'd like to do this because one of the credit cards is not mine, and i accidently used it. - it's my ex's and she hated me last night.

i've got two mastercards on there and i don't want to make the mistake again. i checked everywhere possible to delete.

anyone know?

6constantine9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 6constantine9
Member since 2007 • 322 Posts
She could cancel the transactions from her end, and then you could add a new payment option.
UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#3 UnlivedPhalanx
Member since 2005 • 5433 Posts

i went into account management and from what i've found, you cannot delete a credit account once it's verified. i tried changing the numbers and names, but it goes back to what was saved, the default. i'd like to do this because one of the credit cards is not mine, and i accidently used it. - it's my ex's and she hated me last night.

i've got two mastercards on there and i don't want to make the mistake again. i checked everywhere possible to delete.

anyone know?

FluMusic

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, they'll remove it there. In fact, that's probably the best way.

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 UnlivedPhalanx
Member since 2005 • 5433 Posts

anyone know?

FluMusic

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, they'll remove it there. In fact, that's probably the best way. I had to do it recently and it was painless.

FluMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FluMusic

She could cancel the transactions from her end, and then you could add a new payment option.6constantine9

she already got the bill and payed. she's not going to cancel her card nd get anew just so that it's voided through xbox marketplace

FluMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FluMusic
[QUOTE="FluMusic"]

anyone know?

UnlivedPhalanx

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, they'll remove it there. In fact, that's probably the best way. I had to do it recently and it was painless.

alright, i'll give that a try.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
I figured this out last night, you can't really take it off but if you add a prepaid card to it it'll stop charging your credit card and then you don't have to worry about your ex getting a new bill every month.