This topic is locked from further discussion.

LOLOLzers123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By LOLOLzers123

Poll How'd I do? (4 votes)

Yes, you did great 100%
No, bad deal. 0%

SOO I just bought this xBox 360 Halo 3 edition off eBay for $77 including shipping (will be herer 4-7th). It comes with power brick, TV cables and the 20gb hard drive. Its in perfect working condition, no controller. How did I do? I will probably buy Halo 3 and the Halo 3 controller and sell it to an enthusiast. Maybe try to get $150? I dont know. Im excited. All I have is the xBox 360 Slim (4gb) with kinect right now and a couple crappy games, and im looking into getting into gaming.

Reguards

• 
tjj89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By tjj89
Member since 2013 • 39 Posts

Well, the $77 is a great deal, even though I can't imagine resell value... If you want to get into gaming stick with 360 for a while and then either a) buy a next-gen console or b) get the steambox which will not only be a great console but gives you every game since 2007 almost.

Personally, I don't think you'd be able to sell it but good luck.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

You did great until I found out you wanted to sell it for a profit. Good luck trying to get $150 for it. You're not the first owner of the console, you don't know what sort of life it's lived and you don't even know if the previous owner has opened it up or sent it in for repairs before.

To sum it up your chances of selling it on for a profit are very slim. In fact why did he sell it to you for so cheap? seems a bit suspicious if you ask me.

Angry_Mushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Angry_Mushroom
Member since 2009 • 708 Posts

Your excitement alone seems to make it worthwhile. I'd wait a decade or so before reselling it.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@Angry_Mushroom: If it was brand new in it's box and still unopened I would have agreed with you. But considering it's been opened, used and abused he'd be wasting his time in hoping to make good money.