HELP! My friend is horrible and he smashed my XBOX 360!!!

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrotherGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BrotherGamer
Member since 2007 • 80 Posts

My friend Patrick, whom I go to Law School with, had been arguing with me over the past few weeks. He foolishly claimed that the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360. We have been yelling at each other and making lots of angry and argumentative phone calls to one another every day. Sometimes our system arguments have gone on for hours. Yesterday he told me that I was right, and that it as ok and that, yes the Xbox 360 is by far the best system and that he apologized for being so ridiculous. He said we should get together and have some good times, drink brews, and go back to being buds that don't argue about video game systems. So he comes over dressed in his designer leather coat, acting like hes so cool, then he runs up to my entertainment center, grabs my 360 and shouts "Well if it isn't the superior gaming system that beats out the PS3." So I say "Hey what are you doing, take your hands off of that!!" Then he lifts the Xbox 360 and throws into the brick wall as hard as he could it cracks and falls into different pieces, then he spits on the floor and yells; "Lousy POS Xbox 360, wow amazing system you got there buddy, what an amazing POS that breaks so easily, I bet it won't even play games anymore. TOo bad you don't have a PS3, little buddy."

What should I do guys, he broke my 360, all my money goes to tuition so I can't buy another system. I can't let him win the argument by doing that. I am confused and upset, what should I do? And don't say smash his PS3, because he will sue if I do!

Avatar image for vampirehunterd2
vampirehunterd2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 vampirehunterd2
Member since 2003 • 135 Posts
Ummm if he's willing to sue you if you break his why dont' you go ahead and sue him for breaking yours?
stranger1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 stranger1124
Member since 2005 • 54 Posts
sue his ass
JohnWinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JohnWinger
Member since 2007 • 1903 Posts
Whatever happened to that stupid saying: "You break it you buy it"?
Avatar image for vampirehunterd2
vampirehunterd2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vampirehunterd2
Member since 2003 • 135 Posts
And in the unlikely chance of doin that because there were no witnesses, just save up money on the side for a new system and hope your friends ps3 burns.
Rossdaboss777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Rossdaboss777
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
Ummm if he's willing to sue you if you break his why dont' you go ahead and sue him for breaking yours?vampirehunterd2
LoL yea
Elite_Ripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Elite_Ripper
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts
Well if he sues if you break it then sue him for breaking yours. Or if it under warranty send it back to microsoft and they will fix it. If not get him arrested.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
I think this is total nonsense.
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
Oh, there's quite a few ways to get back at someone like that. You know, getting random girls to come to his door while his gf is there, car pranks... google some good ones. And good luck, the guy sounds like a real prick

oh, I got another one... sneak into his house and sabatoge the PS3.  I'm talking about toothpicks in the disc tray, melted soap on the inputs, run a powerful earth magnet over his hard-drive... then laugh at him and his "crappy" PS3. 
xbox365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xbox365
Member since 2003 • 208 Posts
Thats pretty sick to me. What kind of friends do you have? If someone did that to my system, I would beat the living hell out of him.
jericoY2J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 jericoY2J
Member since 2006 • 1688 Posts
he isn't a real friend if he did that.I think this fake but if someone did that to my 360 I'd blast that B!tch...I don't really care if my system breaks but it was $400
BrotherGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BrotherGamer
No, he made sure that him and I were the only people there when he did it. If I accused him of anything he would simply lie and make it seem like I made it all up to discredit him. (We study the same material in school, and will probably end up competeing for the same jobs, so I think he is trying to make my life HE11)
pc-addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pc-addict
Member since 2003 • 54 Posts
I say it's time to find a new friend. That guy is a freak and is one gene away from being a serial killer!!!!
Avatar image for EliminationTime
EliminationTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 EliminationTime
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts
to be honest with you dawg, i woulda knocked his teeth out...
callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 callen3
Member since 2005 • 1289 Posts
and you guys are goin be lawyers....
ReaperGT13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ReaperGT13
Member since 2006 • 358 Posts
yeah dude, beat some sense into him. People shouldnt be able to get away with crap like that
turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts
Since you are gonna be  a lawyer sue him or call the cops so u get a new system and ask for moral damages. But your story seems kinda fake.
Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#18 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
this is fake on so many levels. people in law school don't argue by yelling and smashing each other's belongings. i know a girl who's in debate and going to law school and she brings up a bunch of statistics and laws and what not to argue, stays calm, and always has a response ready. she doesn't have to get angry or violent. so unless law school is going down the tubes and we have a slew of bad lawyers on the horizon, you lie.
creekfan_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 creekfan_basic
Member since 2002 • 2539 Posts
This story is so made up its rediculous
BrotherGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BrotherGamer
Well I knew something was off about him awhile ago. He did very horrible things to his ex girlfriends. Most of them had to have serious psychiatric help after he broke them up. He is usually really cruel and mean to everyone, but for a long time he was wonderfully nice to me. Oh well, it went sour. I just need a way to get revenge. I LOVED MY 360, AND A MONSTER DESTROYED IT!!
Muhannad_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Muhannad_basic
Member since 2002 • 3687 Posts
am surprised you are asking since you went to law school, but if i were you i wouldn't break his PS3 but his a$$ by suing him for damages for the Xbox 360, you can also claim that he ruined the paint on the wall, hell you can even get compensation for the lost game saves you had, it might sound silly but it can happen, you should totally sue his a$$. you can even say he was violent and could send him to jail, that would teach him a lesson.
Avatar image for DrFeelgoodsTwin
DrFeelgoodsTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 DrFeelgoodsTwin
Member since 2006 • 220 Posts

Wait you people are going to Law School amd you are fighting like little Freashmen at my high school. Why would you let it go on for so long. Seriously dude. Sue him if for your money or go over and get it back the Boston Way. but you are in Law school so i dont know who strong you are. I would go over samck him a bit so pay or get smacked some more. Or run away with his girl if he has one.

callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 callen3
this is fake on so many levels. people in law school don't argue by yelling and smashing each other's belongings. i know a girl who's in debate and going to law school and she brings up a bunch of statistics and laws and what not to argue, stays calm, and always has a response ready. she doesn't have to get angry or violent. so unless law school is going down the tubes and we have a slew of bad lawyers on the horizon, you lie.paullywog
you can get into a law school with a 3.0 GPA. being a lawyer doesn't mean much anymore, unless you go to a top tier school.
den1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 den1233
Member since 2005 • 601 Posts
first thing that comes to mind is law suit. but if you want to go for the revenge factor then this is what you do. sleep with his girlfriend(if the nerd has one). then instead of smashing his ps3 go and smash his car up. then smash his face in. after that rip his eyes out so he can't play the ps3 ever again.
Avatar image for deactivated-205
deactivated-205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-205
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts
i woulda kicked his ass right when he broke it, break my 360, i break you.
Ork_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 Ork_Hero
Member since 2004 • 531 Posts
kick him where it hurts!
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts

get some glue and duct tape.

napalm44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 napalm44
Member since 2004 • 143 Posts

you should have grabbed the biggest piece of your broken 360 and **** him up with it

BLElliott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BLElliott
Member since 2002 • 104 Posts
Friend or not I would have picked up the broken XBox and beat the s**t out of him with it...
-Trigga-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 -Trigga-
Member since 2003 • 3490 Posts
I think this is total nonsense.V4LENT1NE

I'm inclined to agree. :|
napalm44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 napalm44
Member since 2004 • 143 Posts

Friend or not I would have picked up the broken XBox and beat the s**t out of him with it...BLElliott

exactly what i said

endovana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 endovana
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts

My friend Patrick, whom I go to Law School with, had been arguing with me over the past few weeks. He foolishly claimed that the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360. We have been yelling at each other and making lots of angry and argumentative phone calls to one another every day. Sometimes our system arguments have gone on for hours. Yesterday he told me that I was right, and that it as ok and that, yes the Xbox 360 is by far the best system and that he apologized for being so ridiculous. He said we should get together and have some good times, drink brews, and go back to being buds that don't argue about video game systems. So he comes over dressed in his designer leather coat, acting like hes so cool, then he runs up to my entertainment center, grabs my 360 and shouts "Well if it isn't the superior gaming system that beats out the PS3." So I say "Hey what are you doing, take your hands off of that!!" Then he lifts the Xbox 360 and throws into the brick wall as hard as he could it cracks and falls into different pieces, then he spits on the floor and yells; "Lousy POS Xbox 360, wow amazing system you got there buddy, what an amazing POS that breaks so easily, I bet it won't even play games anymore. TOo bad you don't have a PS3, little buddy."

What should I do guys, he broke my 360, all my money goes to tuition so I can't buy another system. I can't let him win the argument by doing that. I am confused and upset, what should I do? And don't say smash his PS3, because he will sue if I do!

BrotherGamer
If you both are going to law school, then i hope i never need an attorney....
callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 callen3
i think they go to Devry
endovana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 endovana
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts
i think they go to Devrycallen3
Makes sense. I thought i saw a commercial like this.
DarkRider23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DarkRider23
Member since 2004 • 1753 Posts
Sneak into his house without him knowing. SMASH the PS3 with a sledgehammer to BITS. Make sure he doesn't see you. Afterwards, sue him.
callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 callen3
even if he sued, since no one saw it, he would never win. furthermore, depending on the state where he lives, he may even have to pay for his friends legal bills if he lost the law suit. oh, and im sure this was a fake story.
BrotherGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BrotherGamer

I threatened that if I do anything about it he will file a police report and "see too it that I get expelled from HLS".

:(

parshanb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 parshanb
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts

BrotherGamer
if he can sue you, why cant you sue him, and one more thing, was he like serious about it and did you guys not talk after? or what did you do after
BrotherGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BrotherGamer
This story is not fake, but my ex friend sure was a fake person. I can't believe this happened, i just need some support and ideas.
Muhannad_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Muhannad_basic
Member since 2002 • 3687 Posts

[QUOTE="BLElliott"]Friend or not I would have picked up the broken XBox and beat the s**t out of him with it...napalm44

exactly what i said

Approval Granted!!

TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#41 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
This story is not fake, but my ex friend sure was a fake person. I can't believe this happened, i just need some support and ideas.BrotherGamer
invite him over poison him and bury him in your basement.
parshanb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 parshanb
and dude are you kidding me? your still arguing? go kick his ass! if he is to big, just go smash his PS3 and games, how can he SUE you when your "arguing" and when he already broke your 360?
pokekombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 pokekombat
Member since 2006 • 461 Posts
go one like the maury show or like  montel haha and settle it there cause thats what people do with girlfriends and stuff and 360 is just like a girl friend except its not annoying and it never leaves and its nicer hahaha
parshanb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 parshanb
No, he made sure that him and I were the only people there when he did it. If I accused him of anything he would simply lie and make it seem like I made it all up to discredit him. (We study the same material in school, and will probably end up competeing for the same jobs, so I think he is trying to make my life HE11) BrotherGamer
do the same thing, go break his ps3 and make sure his not there, and lie if he sues you!
RickJame-s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 RickJame-s
Member since 2006 • 413 Posts
Break his legs and call it even!
callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 callen3
i think the only thing you can do is accept that it is broken. unless you want to let air out of his tires each time you see his car.
menduco76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 menduco76
Member since 2006 • 650 Posts

BrotherGamer

Hahahaha thats a funny story.  too bad thats all it is...a story.  There is one major reason why this story is bogus...and its that people in Law School generally dont act like Beavis and Butthead.  Sorry.

pjam07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 pjam07
Member since 2004 • 170 Posts
no way this story is true, a law student breaks a 400 dollar piece of equipment of a simple arguement. sure buddy
wildmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#49 wildmatt
Member since 2003 • 1242 Posts
What I've always wondered is why is there no polygraph tests done in courts... seriously it would settle things so much faster
joslop500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 joslop500
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts
bust a cap on that B!TC#!!!