Help - I Suck at Destiny's Crucible

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wells4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By wells4444
Member since 2014 • 32 Posts

Anyone else having difficulty while playing on Destiny's PvP, the Crucible?

I am decently good but by no means great at Titanfall and Battlefield 4 (about a 2-to-1 Kill to Death ratio), but the Crucible in Destiny is crushing. I am new to xbox, have never played any similar games such as Halo, and I am thinking that it has to do with players being able to take more damage due to their shields. There must be combinations suited to various styles of play.

By the way, I am currently playing as a Hunter in Destiny. Any suggestions? If I get another 1-to-4 kill to death ratio I may toss my controller through the window.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@wells4444 said:

Anyone else having difficulty while playing on Destiny's PvP, the Crucible?

I am decently good but by no means great at Titanfall and Battlefield 4 (about a 2-to-1 Kill to Death ratio), but the Crucible in Destiny is crushing. I am new to xbox, have never played any similar games such as Halo, and I am thinking that it has to do with players being able to take more damage due to their shields. There must be combinations suited to various styles of play.

By the way, I am currently playing as a Hunter in Destiny. Any suggestions? If I get another 1-to-4 kill to death ratio I may toss my controller through the window.

get better gear/ guns. this is an mmo so the guns are not balanced...go in with better gear.

the higher level you are, the better skills/stats you have

aim for headshots...titanfall may prepare you for the movements, but it takes a lot of bullets to kill someone. dont bother aiming at the chest

switch to your shotgun/sniper rifle when appropriate.

switch up your game style...if you play fast, then slow things down, or if you play like a camper...try rushing it a bit more.