Help! Can't hear other players!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for JustMeNDaVoices
JustMeNDaVoices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JustMeNDaVoices
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Hi, I am playing CoD Zombies. I have a headset but cant find it atm (doh). I can see the other players with headsets are speaking, but I cant hear them. I CAN hear the narrator, the canned, pre-recorded player quips, and the music....just not the voices of the players with headsets...who are prolly cussin at me for not following their instructions. The headset icon shows next to my name. Its probably a simple option setting to be able to hear them through the TV speakers, but I cant find it. Help!!
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

well

how about you find that mic? whats the use hearing others voice if you can't reply?

anyways

umm press the guide button and go to setting tab click preference(i believe if not t be somewhere around that area) and there should be a setting asking you where would you like voice come from. put it on speakers

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
Heh, I found your GameSpot user name ironic :P. Anyway, you probably have the setting turned off. I believe it is under the Xbox Guide button. If you can't find it, report back here :). I believe it is under your Profile settings where you change your location and that.
Avatar image for JustMeNDaVoices
JustMeNDaVoices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 JustMeNDaVoices
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
awesome! that did the trick! thank you so much :)