This topic is locked from further discussion.

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

Anyone else got this yet? I have mine, but I'm having trouble finding a Iron vein near your first piece of land. also, how do you buy your 2nd & 3rd piece of land?

BeatMastaFlex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BeatMastaFlex
Member since 2011 • 75 Posts

i just started it seems pretty cool so far. im not sure what you mean with the iron veins but you can just buy iron ingots or explore mines that have iron ore. i didnt buy anyother plots of land yet but im pretty sure there is one oyu get from falkreath and morthal

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 driftingsilvia

My only real complain is if I want a armory, then I can't have a kitche. Nothing big. I really like building the homes though. You save so much money rather than if you buy a house thats already built in the game.

lenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lenson
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

I went with Windstad manor. I have a storage room, library, and bedrooms. I don't like the fact that you are limited as to what you can have in each wing either. One piece of advice is to let your steward do the furnishings. I started building my house and I decided to furnish it myself since it is much cheaper that way, but in the end I spent 8 hours all together building all the wings and then spend large amounts of time just trying to find enough iron ingots in all the holds. It is especialy exhausting considering how it seems that almost 30% of that time was spent looking at a loading screen. It may cost more to have your steward do all the work, but in the end its worth it.

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 driftingsilvia

I built all 3 houses and furnished them all. I'm not sure still how to get a steward. My one piece of advice is, avoid a green house lol. Especially if you don't go to visit the house daily. You end up having a house full of bee's and it gets quite annoying.

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 driftingsilvia

I built all 3 houses and furnished them all. I'm not sure still how to get a steward. My one piece of advice is, avoid a green house lol. Especially if you don't go to visit the house daily. You end up having a house full of bee's and it gets quite annoying.

BeatMastaFlex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BeatMastaFlex
Member since 2011 • 75 Posts
to get a steward i think you just ask own of the ppl you can get to follow you. im not sure if you have to bring them to the house or not but i just choose lydia
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#8 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I am going to wait for GOTY edition to get all DLCs.