hardest achievements

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by auron9000 (825 posts) -
wat do u think is the game with the hardest achievements to get.me personally cod 2 
#2 Posted by solo4321 (3338 posts) -
wat do u think is the game with the hardest achievements to get.me personally cod 2 auron9000
agree i beat the game and i went back and put it on vetren and im only on the 2nd lv.
#3 Posted by auron9000 (825 posts) -

me too 

#4 Posted by jstarzyk (3507 posts) -
CoD 2 is a cake walk compared to Ridge Racer 6.
#5 Posted by auron9000 (825 posts) -
rigde racer isa pain in the rear end its not hard its just that the cpu catchs up with one mistake my personal experience with rigde racer
#6 Posted by DrFeelgoodsTwin (220 posts) -
Call of duty 2 was easy compared to Tiger Woods 07!!! that game abd Dead or Alive4 are most all time hard games. How many people have you seen with points to Dead or Alive4. Cod2 is all singel player points where cod3 is both online and offline. I think cod2 was more easy then cod3. I am a huge achievment achiever. Also Lord of The Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II. that gamer there is so many missions that each one can take 40 min-- 1 hour & 30 min!!! and you only get 5 achievement points.  It dont get much harder then that.
#7 Posted by auron9000 (825 posts) -
yeah i got rid of lotr that was mad hard
#8 Posted by booomer69 (4107 posts) -
10,000 Kill Achivement ( Gears Of War ) its going to be the achivement thats taken me the longest.Im currently at 7,000 Kills right now im soo close:)
#9 Posted by S0DA_POPINSKI (1582 posts) -

Um CoD2 is hard but very doable. Hardest games?

Ridge Racer 6

Tiger Woods '06

Quake 4

Table Tennis

Perfect Dark Zero

Dead Rising

ETC

Most "hard" games to get all the achievements just take a ton of time. I personally dont have the time to waste trying to get tons of points in games I dont really like ...

#10 Posted by FUBAR24 (12185 posts) -
the achieve #1 Online ranking in the world in GRAW
#11 Posted by S0DA_POPINSKI (1582 posts) -
the achieve #1 Online ranking in the world in GRAWFUBAR24
theres one like that for Quake and close to that in Table tennis..
#12 Posted by slipslayer_666 (2360 posts) -
the hardest ones for me are, 10,000 kills in gears (iam lucky if i end the night with 50 kills), Zombie genocide in Dead Rising (it just ruins the game for me driving up and down tunnels), and sadly most of the level 3 freestyle moves in NBA2k7(i just cant pull one off)
#13 Posted by S0DA_POPINSKI (1582 posts) -
the hardest ones for me are, 10,000 kills in gears (iam lucky if i end the night with 50 kills), Zombie genocide in Dead Rising (it just ruins the game for me driving up and down tunnels), and sadly most of the level 3 freestyle moves in NBA2k7(i just cant pull one off)slipslayer_666
I think you mean NBA Live '07. And thats what you get for playing that game :P
#14 Posted by EddieUCacho (29 posts) -

Try getting 1,000,000 on Geomtry Wars!!!

#15 Posted by EddieUCacho (29 posts) -

Try getting 1,000,000 on Geomtry Wars!!!

#16 Posted by imakillaholic (1408 posts) -
That achievement is easy, it just takes a while
#17 Posted by imakillaholic (1408 posts) -
I say Reach the Top of The Leaderboards in GRAW...
#18 Posted by MDJ (316 posts) -

1. 10,000 Kills in Gears of War
2. Joust Level 100
3. Zombie Genocider

#19 Posted by KBFTodd (342 posts) -
Dead Rising for me.....
#20 Posted by Adada2011 (116 posts) -
Im defintley going to have to agree on call of duty and dead rising they both are very difficult. Im working on getting all of call of duty 2 but it is very difficult.
#21 Posted by Adada2011 (116 posts) -
Im defintley going to have to agree on call of duty and dead rising they both are very difficult. Im working on getting all of call of duty 2 but it is very difficult.
#22 Posted by Sir_Marwin (9734 posts) -
Getting all 500 agility orbs in Crackdown, I have 488
same with all the hidden orbs.
GRAW top leaderboards achievment >>
#23 Posted by Joeker501 (619 posts) -
I'd have to say Dynasty Warriors 5. I read everywhere that the game has easy achievements so I rented it. I played for a bit and had never thought about suicide until I played that game. I know that a lot of my friends like the game, and I respect that, but I just couldn't stand it. I had to stop playing or living.
#24 Posted by w4rgasm (1253 posts) -
the achieve #1 Online ranking in the world in GRAWFUBAR24
most definitely. thats near impossible to do. maybe ill play online GRAW whenever its 5 years old and theres three GRAW games out... haha, maybe then i can do it.
#25 Posted by Sir_Marwin (9734 posts) -
[QUOTE="FUBAR24"]the achieve #1 Online ranking in the world in GRAWw4rgasm
most definitely. thats near impossible to do. maybe ill play online GRAW whenever its 5 years old and theres three GRAW games out... haha, maybe then i can do it.

who will you play with then :(
#26 Posted by rdo (10314 posts) -
wat do u think is the game with the hardest achievements to get.me personally cod 2 auron9000
some games have the "be ranked #1 in the world" achievment.  those have to be the hardest,  which of those is the hardest could be based on the number of people playing the game online.
#27 Posted by smurfboi (339 posts) -
graw : become top in the world. Only about 5 people have it. Oh yeh and any of these
#28 Posted by Infernoply (3012 posts) -
GRAW
#29 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -
CoD2 was easy for me. Just takes more time since you have to move slowly.
#30 Posted by sens_rocks_40 (1135 posts) -
any game where u hav to be ranked #1 in the online leaderboards
#31 Posted by Trogeton (2776 posts) -
I would have to say.....that achievement on fear, you have to beat the game.. without getting killed, there are others, but that is one that I dont think I will ever do

#32 Posted by kanoots (3332 posts) -
Getting to the top of the worldwide leaderboard on GRAW.
#33 Posted by FootballGamer (5521 posts) -
wat do u think is the game with the hardest achievements to get.me personally cod 2 auron9000

I didnt find veteran to bad, then again I will admit I was very patient that day.
#34 Posted by mortalstakes (2374 posts) -

Im defintley going to have to agree on call of duty and dead rising they both are very difficult. Im working on getting all of call of duty 2 but it is very difficult.Adada2011

it is hard, but the thing about COD2 is you can nail all the achievements just by beating it on vet - the games with more diverse achievements and a mixture of SP/MP pts are harder, I think

I did do a lot of swearing at my TV before I beat COD2 though

#35 Posted by Owned_Noob (2136 posts) -
I say Reach the Top of The Leaderboards in GRAW...imakillaholic
same
#36 Posted by blacktorn (8299 posts) -
Mmm getting an SS on doa4,1 million points on geo wars without dying,platinum on every course in pgr3 all come to mind first.

But there are TONS more that seem impossible to accomplish.
#37 Posted by NicAgent (4686 posts) -
Well really, since players these days know that achievements can range from complete bargains (i.e. "Close Quarter Combat" in COD3) to pain in the butts for nothing (i.e. "Seriously" in Gears of War) - players generally base others achievements not on how many points they have, but by what achievements they have earned. Even though "Seriously" is worth only 50 points, the fact that you earned it and can prove it when others compare games with you just shows real glory despite not increasing your score any where near the amount it should.
#38 Posted by brsfan22 (953 posts) -
CoD was pretty easy. The hardest for me personally is DOA4 because I suck at it.
#39 Posted by NicAgent (4686 posts) -
I think "Celebrity Status" in Burnout Revenge is quite hard, as is "Most Wanted" in the same game. The achievements are for getting one of your own clips in the top 20 downloads and leading in takedowns against all of your opponents in a room, respectively.
#40 Posted by Grant_Guy (1706 posts) -
Final Fantasy 11 achievements about 1 year for 10 points...
#41 Posted by mr_tobizzle (16 posts) -
It's a little ol' skoo but for me it has to be Perfect Dark Zero on Dark Agent setting, has any body beat that? I quit months ago.
#42 Posted by -ZeRoHouR- (8087 posts) -
This is retarded.  Why is everything I type in here to respond to this thread give me a forbidden message???? 
#43 Posted by RebornInFlames (1192 posts) -
It's a little ol' skoo but for me it has to be Perfect Dark Zero on Dark Agent setting, has any body beat that? I quit months ago.mr_tobizzle
Hehe I can't even get past the first few levels on Perfect Agent, much less Dark Agent. And it's only worth 50 pts wtf?
#44 Posted by aRcad33 (587 posts) -
moto gp / dead rising
#45 Posted by shinian (6871 posts) -
Capcom games have some hard achievements- survive 7 days in Dead Rising (play non stop for 12 hours) or beat Lost Planet on Extreme Difficulty.
#46 Posted by Hellcanwait (835 posts) -

It's a little ol' skoo but for me it has to be Perfect Dark Zero on Dark Agent setting, has any body beat that? I quit months ago.mr_tobizzle

Yup I did, using the plasma rifle all the way through.

But pdz on dark agent setting is nothing compared to lost planet on extreme setting,  getting the extreme soldier achievement was the hardest achievement I´d earned so far.

The bosses are insanely difficult on the extreme setting.

#47 Posted by milsvaard (1863 posts) -

1. 10,000 Kills in Gears of War
2. Joust Level 100
3. Zombie Genocider

MDJ

7 day survivor is harder than Zombie Genocider, getting 54k kills only takes about 4 hours to achieve, 7 day survivor takes 14 hours straight to complete.
#48 Posted by Yuna08 (288 posts) -
killing 50,000+ zombies in Dead Rising.....
#49 Posted by -ZeRoHouR- (8087 posts) -
killing 50,000 zombies in Dead Rising.....Yuna08

That is not hard at all.  Just time consuming.  I myself have not done it but my friend said it's easy, just takes a few hours and is quite boring to do.
#50 Posted by pewster1991 (114 posts) -
tony hawks project 8: all the sick goals... thats crazy