Halo: MCC 24h Charity Fundraiser Stream!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Broooksy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Broooksy
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello there!

My name is Jack and I'm a streamer and content creator. Since the release of MCC, I've decided to put streaming and creating content to the forefront and kick it up a notch!

On the 18/11 (this Tuesday) at 2pm GMT, I shall be hosting a 24h livestream to get the ball rolling on what I hope will be a successful charity endeavor! My aim is $500. Reaching this goal in 24h is a hard target, especially as I'm not as popular as others who are part of this amazing cause. I'm here to ask for your guys support!

The stream will be 24hours of MCC. Thankfully 343 are taking steps to improve their matchmaking and over the weekend, I have seen the improvements first hand and feel that hosting a 24hour stream will not be effected by the issues come Tuesday. I would really appreciate it if you could tune into the stream and spread the word! I'm not begging for your donations. Some of you won't be able to due to whatever reason and that's fine! You tuning in is just as valuable to the 24h stream as donating!

I hope to see the side I came to know and love of the Halo community and see you showing the support I know you guys can! I will be doing more of these regardless of how sucessful this one turns out. Even if we raise $1, that's $1 more to or goal and $1 to the kids who need it! To find out more, head over to either my Twitch channel or my extra life support page. Don't feel like you have to wait to donate; want to know? Go for it! Head over to the support page and pledge what you can! Make sure to follow the stream to know when I go live instantly!

Twitch Channel (where the stream will be hosted): http://www.twitch.tv/broooksybearx

Extra-Life Support Page:http://www.extra-life.org/participant/broooksy

On a side note, I hope this post does not break any rules. If it does, then my apoligies. If possible, if there is anything the moderators of this subreddit can do to drive awareness to this thread and the 24h stream, I'd be more than grateful!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Unfortunately, I don't watch streaming or youtube gaming, I play the games. I don't even have enough time as it is to play my games, so I have no time to watch others play games I own. If I'm interested enough to want to watch someone play a certain game, then I'll just go buy the game and watch myself play it.

My problem is lack of time. I'm all for charity, but this seems to be a self promotion as well, so probably not allowed.