Halo 5 release date!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Hey all,

So it seems Halo 5 will be having an 27th October release date for this year!

The Locke trailer for this game certainly has got my interest up, hopefully the game can deliver on the story in terms of mixing things up and maybe showing a different side to the characters we have seen so far.

Also, I hope the online works out of the box this time unlike the Master Chief Collection which seems to have put a lot of people off playing?

Anyway, use this to discuss the announcement but if you plan to discuss spoilers please use the spoiler option on the text editor or post SPOILER at the beginning of your post.

Thank you.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Good Luck 343.

I didn't enjoy the Beta, it was too CODish for my tastes, but the SP still could be nice.

Like many, I wasn't a fan of Halo 4 (I put hundreds of hours in it) and Halo MCC was broken, but the third time could be a charm as they say.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22367 Posts

Can't wait! Have to have a week off that week :)

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Should be good, as long as it works as intended.... haven't bought MCC because it's broken.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Super excited for this because I really enjoyed the beta! The new campaign trailers are sick.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55821 Posts

Getting this day one. I wasn't disappointed on MCC since I only got it for the campaigns and not for MP only, I'm gonna go an open mind and getting Halo 5 despite Halo 4 was a letdown for me anyways and I'm still a Halo fan. Can't wait to see more single player videos at E3 2015.

Myron117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Myron117
Member since 2013 • 1449 Posts

Personally i think Halo has just lost so much steam. The single player is the ionly thing im interested in, but tbh, i feel i can go without.

I still remember the excitement i had for Halo 2. MS really near new IP's as Halo isn't doing it for a lot of people anymore