Halo 5 beta video series launching tonight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Coming to Halo channel tonight according to Gamespot. Apparently it will chronicle the events surrounding the making of the Halo 5 beta. Should be interesting for those looking forward to the game.

I'm certainly very excited for it, and while I love the older Halos, the added mobility in Halo 4 & 5 are things I really enjoy. Hopefully 343 will redeem themselves by having a smooth launch for the beta and the game, a game they built themselves from the ground up and not a collection of older games put together like MCC....good luck to them !

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-multiplayer-beta-gets-six-part-video-series/1100-6424306/

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I might check it out sometime. I watched the MCC release event on Halo Channel a few weeks back, and I remember they showed a sneak peak of the Halo 5 multi with some pro teams playing and trying out one or two maps. They showed just about a full match and commentated on it.

The thing that makes Halo 5's multiplayer interesting to me, is I guess just the idea that it's made specially for the XBO - so hopefully no major problems like with MCC. Also, it's a chance for the devs to refine features and concepts from all of the previous games.

I remember seeing the DMR make a return, along with a lot of other various weapons, some of which I don't recall seeing together in any one Halo game before. There's also a host of different abilities you can use, such as a sideways dash, and a horizontal jet pack. I think I remember them saying that all players will have access to all of the abilities to make for a more even playing field, but I don't recall. I think loadouts are also sitting things out this time? I actually kind of liked loadouts, but I'm okay with it either way.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#3 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

Watch it not work.