Halo 3 beta on ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#1 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts
Read the article the Killzone demo http://ps3.ign.com/articles/763/763939p1.html
prettynice422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 prettynice422
Member since 2005 • 4087 Posts
don't mind this jackass halo is only a exclusive so why not just let the ps3 play the beta.
JohnWinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JohnWinger
Member since 2007 • 1903 Posts

It has been rumored that Killzone 2 will be shown at GDC and that a demo is going to be released to counteract Microsoft's Halo 3 multiplayer beta this spring. Harrison would not comment on the Killzone speculation, but dismissed the idea that Sony had to focus its planning to counteract Halo 3. "I have a great deal of respect for Halo, I think it's a great piece of software, but it's one title," Harrison said. "I think that it's very dangerous to build an entire brand personality or platform around a single title. At PlayStation what we have done successfully... is to create tremendously varied entertainment opportunities on our platforms that cover a lot of different bases, a lot of different game styles and as a result grow the market for a lot of different users. We've been very successful doing that. We'll continue to do that. And we would be very careless if we were to focus on one specific title."

Where does it say anything about Halo 3 on PS3?

insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 insane_metalist
don't mind this jackass halo is only a exclusive so why not just let the ps3 play the beta.prettynice422
i hope original halo 3 wont come out on ps3
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 XL70
Member since 2004 • 1196 Posts
Microsoft is making games for the competition? I don't think so. Anyway the article doesn't say anything about Halo 3 running on the PS3. It was just Phil Harrison slagging Microsoft off.
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XL70
[QUOTE="prettynice422"]don't mind this jackass halo is only a exclusive so why not just let the ps3 play the beta.insane_metalist

It won't. At all. Bungie is owned by Microsoft. Microsoft does not make games for Sony.
DesmondPills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DesmondPills
Member since 2005 • 1153 Posts
this is one of the greatest topics ive ever read on GS i think
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 insane_metalist

It has been rumored that Killzone 2 will be shown at GDC and that a demo is going to be released to counteract Microsoft's Halo 3 multiplayer beta this spring. Harrison would not comment on the Killzone speculation, but dismissed the idea that Sony had to focus its planning to counteract Halo 3. "I have a great deal of respect for Halo, I think it's a great piece of software, but it's one title," Harrison said. "I think that it's very dangerous to build an entire brand personality or platform around a single title. At PlayStation what we have done successfully... is to create tremendously varied entertainment opportunities on our platforms that cover a lot of different bases, a lot of different game styles and as a result grow the market for a lot of different users. We've been very successful doing that. We'll continue to do that. And we would be very careless if we were to focus on one specific title."

JohnWinger

It has been rumored that Killzone 2 will be shown at GDC and that a demo is going to be released to counteract Microsoft's Halo 3 multiplayer beta this spring (beta)

RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts
[QUOTE="prettynice422"]don't mind this jackass halo is only a exclusive so why not just let the ps3 play the beta.insane_metalist

It would never happen. Only way it will is if Microsoft left the console market. Which I doubt would.
JohnWinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JohnWinger
Member since 2007 • 1903 Posts
[QUOTE="JohnWinger"]

insane_metalist

It has been rumored that Killzone 2 will be shown at GDC and that a demo is going to be released to counteract Microsoft's Halo 3 multiplayer beta this spring (beta)

So I take it you obviously don't understand English.

How about you read it again?

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Halo..............never ever going to PS3.
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XL70
It has been rumored that Killzone 2 will be shown at GDC and that a demo is going to be released to counteract Microsoft's Halo 3 multiplayer beta this spring (beta)insane_metalist
Uh... I suggest you look up the meaning of "counteract" in a dictionary...
DesmondPills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DesmondPills
Member since 2005 • 1153 Posts
typical rep playing both fields.  "i have a great respect for Halo", then later followed up by, "but Playstation doesnt make consoles around games yadda yadda".  maybe Mario will come out on the 360 soon also.  no way in heck Halo would be seen on the PS3.