GTA 5 on xbox one??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ATREYU_G3ARS (4 posts) -

why does it say gta its coming out on the 360 later this year but the new xbox comes out around that time also. it doesnt make sense to me??

#2 Posted by Jaysonguy (37779 posts) -

78 million possible buyers

Under 5 million possible buyers

#3 Posted by ATREYU_G3ARS (4 posts) -

yeah i understand money is why.. but they had their hands on technology to make the game that much better. now we will have to wait a few morreee years for them to make the next gta

#4 Posted by Jaysonguy (37779 posts) -

yeah i understand money is why.. but they had their hands on technology to make the game that much better. now we will have to wait a few morreee years for them to make the next gta

ATREYU_G3ARS

They didn't have their hands on it

#5 Posted by Abagnam (122 posts) -

ATREYU_G3ARS
Maybe they launch a "super hd" version for xbox one
#6 Posted by Stinger78 (5826 posts) -
[QUOTE="ATREYU_G3ARS"]

Abagnam
Maybe they launch a "super hd" version for xbox one

Which will be right around the time of the PC release.
#7 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18414 posts) -
Have to wait and see.
#8 Posted by sukraj (23243 posts) -

not gunna happen

#9 Posted by MusashiSensi (9583 posts) -

Hey, who knows. I mean, we have Assassin's Creed 4 heading to the next gen consoles & that didn't take a huge leap in the graphics department.

#10 Posted by Amster_G (4290 posts) -

Nobody knows but personally I really doubt it'll be put out on Xbox One/PS4.

#11 Posted by XxAK47xX (4724 posts) -

interesting. if any news comes out for a port to the xbox one ill definatly wait. Im most likey not keeping my xbox 360 or my ps3. actully maybe my ps3 just for blurays or something stupid like that.